Married

"And for you two the reception hall is complete for your happy occasion." The wedding planner said to use.

"Thank you for all your help,I hope you'll stick around for the ceremony.

"Thank you id love to. See you later today then."

Terrence was over by the window so I walked over to him and grabbed his arm. And look at him with puppy dog eyes like a child.

"Baby are you happy? You haven't said a word since we've been here."

He kissed my forehead and smiled at me.

"Of course im happy."

"I UPJECT!"

"Johnny?!"

"Tiffany I cant let you do this."

I ran as fast as I could and hugged Johnny as tight as I could.

"I love you."

"I love you more."

Candy stood up.

"I told you that bitch wasn't worthy."

"Excuse you who the fuck are you anyway?"

"Im pregnant with his baby that's what I am."

My heart dropped. I looked at Terrence. "So she's the one? I should have know you couldn't change. I'm sorry everybody but as you can obviously see that's there's not gonna be a wedding here today."

"There will be a wedding here today Johnny interjected"....I looked at her...if you'd be my bride. Right here right now.

".......Yes....."

"Yes?"

"Yes!"

"In that case, Tiffany Jackson will you marry me?"

"Yes Johnny Yes!"

We stood at the alter together hand in hand and said our voles. Finally the preacher said you may kiss your bride, and Johnny did deep and hard and full of passion. "I love you." "I love you so much more and im so happy your finally mine.

After the reception I found Terrence before if was time for the after party.

"So now your legally married to two men huh?"

"No,I want a divorce. You don't care about me and I don't know why I ever cared about you. I hope you and Candy have a nice life before you off and cheat of her too or vice versa since she's a hoe anyway. I'll have the divorce papers for you when you come and move your shit out of my house."

I walked away.