Rain

Tiffany's POV

After dinner Johnny walked me to his room. He left a t-shirt and some pajama pants neatly on the bed for me and then headed to the other room.

A few hours later its raining,hard with a lot of thunder and I'm sitting in Johnny's bed with door a little cracked. I know its silly but I'm so sacred of thunder its ridicules.

I heard Johnny walk by and I know he hears me I mean who couldn't. He opens the door slowly and pokes his head in.

"Hey,you ok?"

I just hide my tear stained face. He climbs into the bed next to me. He sees the tears on my face and pulls me in so close im basically sitting on him. Johnny kisses my forhead and keeps whispering beautiful things to me to keep me calm.

I guess the storm stopped a few hours later. I could see Johnny in the moonlight,he looked so handsome. I stroked his strong jar line a few times and then laid my head on his chest. He shifted a little. I looked up at him.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to wake you."

"No no its fine."he said stretching and sounding a little tired

He looked at me and smiled. I smiled back. Then I looked into those big beautiful eyes. I touch his cheek and climbed onto of him slowly never taking my eyes away from his. I positioned myself right on his member and breathed out. Johnny graded my hips and I began to kiss him more and more deeply each time. His figures started exploring my body and it felt good. I started to grind and moan into his mouth and neck. I couldn't control myself. Johnny flipped us so that he was on top and started to undress me while we continued to kiss. He slid my pants of and and the t-shirt went next.

I'm in my bra and panties and now and Johnny's in his boxers I'm still sitting on top of him and kissing and sucking on his neck.

"What do you think your doing beautiful?"

"You."

He rolled us over so that he was on top and kissed me passionately while removing my panties,slowly as I helped him with his shirt. His hands felt so good all over body.

He rolled back over and sat me up on his manhood and gasp at my wetness he felt throw his boxers. He ran his fingers up and down my back. Then while one hand got my bra off with no problem at all the other took down his shorts. I gasped at his massive size. He smirked.

He laid me on my back and kissed and nibbled at my neck. He stuck his tip in and a whist in pain. Johnny looked me in the eyes.

"Your so beautiful."

He leaned back down and nippled my ear and whispered "It will only hurt for a second."

I looked him deep in his eyes and nodded. Johnny pushed every single inch inside of me.

I threw my head back and arch my back,Ahhh ughh I whined and squeezed his shoulders. Then he thrusted slowly and all the pain was replaced with pleasure.

He picked up his paste.

My nails dug into his back.

"Uh uh uh ah uhha Johnny ah."

I gasped and moaned.

"Oh my god"

"Fuck dammit girl I love you" He grunted.

"J...J..Ah...Ahhh..Johnny!"

Johnny gave my whole body pleasure that night. All night. We watched the sun come up.

I checked my phone while laying with Johnny.

"Oh God! I accidentally called Terrance!"I gasp.

Johnny looked at me wide eyed then he gave me a grin.

"Don't worry about him girl you just worry about riding this dick." He said,positioning himself in the bed ready for round two. I sat on top of him and began to ride him lustfully I kissed him and began to pick up pace going much faster.

"Oh my god .. shit!

awee my god!"

Ughhhh!!!!

"Fuck fuck fuck!" he groaned "Faster!"

Johnny flipped us and pounded me. I felt an orgasm build as his muscles contracted.

Ahhhhhhhhhh uh uh uhh!

He came inside me letting me feel his warm juices was mesmerizing.