Working on it

Tiffany's POV

I was sitting down making invites for the vale ceremony,I had my dress and food already ordered. I had been trowing up a lot being 6 weeks pregnant and all, but I don't think Terrence noticed. I've really been trying to connect with him but....its just so hard when he's never home.

Terrence POV

"Uhh Terrence!!!!Yes!!!!"

"Uhh yes thats it babygirl scream for daddy.

Ahh Candy uhhh fu-fuck

you like daddy to beat it up like this. huh? "

Candy,the girl Terrence was cheating on Tiffany with,scream out in pleasure but didn't answer his question. Terrence went harder and and grunted trying not to cum. She moaned out "yesss" breathlessly. Terrence came rough inside her and Candy came after. Terence rolled of her and laid beside her and kissed her forehead.

"I think I love you Candy."

Terrence smiled and his phone began to ring. Candy looked at it and giggled.

"You want me to answer it baby its wifey hehe?"

"Candy give me that.

Hello?"

"Hey baby um do you want Strawberrys on the cake? Or do you-

"Yeah baby that will be fine."

"Oh...okay am I interrupting something?"

"Uh no baby I was just running up the stairs."

"Oh okay will you be home for dinner tonight?"

Candy started to run his shoulders shoulders and kiss his neck."

"Baby I gotta call you back ill let you no if I'll be there for dinner" he said huskily

"Okay baby b-"

He hug up