Fight!

Were in court fighting over the custody of Graceson since he turned out Terrences kid. "This is some bullshit! Why dose he even want my kid?" I screamed in my head while trying to stay calm on the outside.

"All rise for the Honorable Judge Charles."

"Well im going to make this short and sweet. I've looked over the files here and I csn see that the two familys have disagreements. Tiffany Depp you are now fully divorced fron Terrence Wilson."

Yeah I was so happy to be free from him.

"Now on the other hand of Graceson Depp. You will have joint custody of Graceson when the child comes of age of 2."

Everything went blank I cant hear and everything is blurry. What's happening. I can hear the judge.

"Mrs. Depp are you alright?"

"No."the words came out a faint whisper. "I dont want that for my child please."

"It is best for the chil-"

"Who are you to tell me whats best for my child? I can guarantee 100% that he will never be around. He doesn't care. The only way you'll get him to come around is treats with child support and jail time."

"Terrence you will pay child support till the child comes of age of 2. After that you will visit and have access to him for 6 hours. Case dismissed."

"Thank you."

"Im very proud of you for staying calm baby."

"Thank you Johnny."