Express Me

The movie was great Johnny.

"Yeah,...its still pretty early if you wanna um do something else.

"Sure,any Ideas"

"Yeah,he said excitedly I gotta a great idea." He took my hand and pulled me into the car and drove away from the theater smiling the cutest little smile.

"Ok this is it!"

"A house?"

"My house. I wanna show you my studio you'll love it I promise."

We walk in.

"Wow Johnny your place is amazing wow really it is."

"Thanks,I really appreciate it. Now come on." We walk over to a evaluator and go up to the 3 floor.

"Wow, Johnny did you do all these?"

"Yeah." He said with a smile. "Do you like it."

"Yes,very much yes their beautiful."

He looks a me lovingly.

"Lets paint." He said with smile.

We paint for hours it was so late when we finished. I went down to the first floor and shot Terrance a txt since he call 12 times then went back to the third floor with Johnny.

"Tiff?"

"Huh?"

"Um..well you look great in the moon light right now and I mean you always look great dont get me wrong your beautiful your gorgeous but I guess what im trying to say well um....Can I paint you?

All I could do was bite my lips and smile.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah."

"Ok come on I hope your comfortable in this if your not you dont have to wear it at all."

"Its fine Johnny"

I walked out in the light khaki colored cover kinda to and a khaki thong and khaki mini shirt that only cover my butt I felt sexy

"Ok just lay back like this in a comfortable position and just relax"
Johnny's POV

Wow she looks so sexy.

Her physique and her position is just amazing.

"Have you done this before?"

"No its my first time."

"Well your doing great."
Tiffany's POV

"Is it finished?"

"Yep,wanna see?"

"Yeah!"

"Wow Johnny Thats looks so great and amazing your details are so just wow."
Johnny's POV

She's admiring the scenery and so am I. That figure its just wow.

She looks back at me "You wanna try?"

"Well actually Johnny I do wanna try something."

"Ok!"

"Ok go sit over there."

She takes the paint and walks over to me she plunges she finger into blue paint and gently runs it down my torso. She lays me back so smoothly and gentle and puts purple on my perks and pink on my nipple and lines my arms with a lighter pink. Tiff takes a pic and tells me I can go shower it off. I smile and throw a ball of green paint oh her and the war began pink,blue purple,green flying every where we finally stud in front of each other laughing. I looked deep into her eyes and I kissed her I kissed her so deep I new it was wrong but it felt so right.
Tiffany's POV

He kissed me and it was so magical and passionate it was amazing. He stepped back Still holding me then he let go.

"Um Tiff um Im sorry I guess I was uh well thirds a shower in there you can use to get the paint off you. I just ran down stairs hurried and washed the paint of me.

I went back to the third floor to the room Tiffany was showering. I slowly opened the door.

"Tiff?"

"Yes?"

I disrobed and got in the shower where Tiffany stood

"Johnny whats are you doing!"

I grabbed her and pushed her against the wall with one of her arms pined against it and kissed her so deep.