Pool Party At The Bosses

Tiffany's POV

Friday finally rolled around and I just stood in my mirror in my red two piece

"Might as well enjoy this two piece while I  still can."

"Baby you ready to go?" Terrence called from downstairs. I took one last look at my still flat belly and yelled back "Yeah......lets go."

We arrived and the party was jumpin I was having a great time, until I saw Johnny. He had some girl with him,she was no one I knew.

I got a little hot and went inside to get a drink from the kitchen. I bumped into Johnny.

"Hey."

"Hey."

"So,....whats up?"

"Oh...nothing just work and the usual."

"Tiffany why are we acting like this? You know damn well I'm in love with you but you don't understand how it makes me feel when you keep running back to him after the way he's treating you"

"Really Johnny! After you waltz up in her with your little whore any way.

A few people started coming in.

Johnny's POV

I got her away from the crowd and into some private space. I pushed her into a closet and said "I love you" while kissing her passionately when she started moaning then moaning like something was wrong she pushed me away. I looked at her dead and in the eye. "Do you love me?"

"Johnny im pregnant."

"Tiffany I love and I meant that shit and I so much about you care so much about you-"

"Johnny I said I was fuckin pregnant!"

" Is it mine?"

"I don't know. What do you care anyway your hear with your new girl anyway."

"New girl? Really That my cousin she was in town and I invited her here because I couldn't be with you. I love you so much."

"Johnny please I just need a little time and space."

She grab my hands and look at me with those big beautiful brown eyes.

"I still really want you to be there for me when I renew my voles."

I pulled her in and placed my hand on her belly and kissed here softly and passionately. She put her arms around my neck and pulled me in deeper. I could tell she was still in love with me. I pushed away and said I'd be there and walked out the closet.

*

*

*

Sorry the pic isnt finished but I didnt want to keep yall waiting any longer btw im working on a lot more chapters sorry this one took so long

*

*I added more to the pictures