clingy

i listened to his steady heartbeat as i lay my head on his chest. his arm wrapped around me tight yet gentle. "baby i needa get up" i whisper, i needed to pee but mattias grip was tight.

"mm just 5 more mins y/n i wanna stay here with you" he mumbled back. "nooo tia i need to go the bathroom" i chuckled. "fine but come back" he said letting go of me.

i went to the bathroom and changed into his sweatshirt and sweatpants making myself comfortable. i went back into the bathroom to do my face routine.

"baby come backkk" i heard mattia whining from the other side of the bathroom door. "just give me a minute babe".

a couple seconds later, i hear the bathroom door open revealing a sleepy mattia. his hair all messy and his eyes droopy. "what are u doing" i laughed at him.

"i missed u" he said coming behind me and wrapping his arms around my waist. he placed his head on my shoulder as he kissed the side of my forehead.

"are u almost done?" he asked. "yes babe just a second". "okay can we cuddle when ur done?" he asks. "mhm" i blush. he's never specifically asked to cuddle it just kinda happened. he realized a couple moments later and dug his face into my hair out of embarrassment.

"ur adorable" i laugh. turning around to kiss him on the lips. "why are you being so clingy today?" i giggle. "i just love you so much" "i love you too tia"

-
a/n

AHH HEY !!! IM ALIVE LAMAOAO
i'm SO sorry abt me being gone for literally a month and a half-
i've been super busy and stressed and haven't rly had time, but i just opened the app today and saw tons of messages asking where i was soo i just wrote this in 10 mins.
i know it's bad but it's just to fill out my inactivity

i love u all sm, happy holidays and happy new year !!! hope u all have the best year <3
-
also i start school monday ughhh