cabin

friday night

katie and ale are going on a camping trip as a couple for the weekend and they're both bringing ing plus 1's . katie's bringing me, and ale is bringing one of his friends. i hope it's kairi, i think he's kinda cute lol.

honestly i don't care who ales bringing as long as it's not mattia. he's such a bitch and so rude to me even though i've never done anything to him. he's constantly making fun of me and it's annoying.

saturday morning

"y/n you ready??we're leaving in 5 mins!" katie shouted from downstairs. "yeah i'll be down in a second!" i answered. i packed everything and i was honestly just excited to get away from my home town for the weekend.

i walk down the stairs as i'm met with ale and katie eating breakfast. i take a bite and ask ale "so who'd u bring?". imma have to be stuck with this person in a car for 5 hours and this whole weekend.

"oh uhh" ale hesitated looking at katie, "uhh robert" ale said. "um okay as long as it's not mattia" i laughed. ale and katie start giggling outta nowhere. why are they acting wierd?

i shrug it off and walk out to the car following katie and ale. i put my stuff in the trunk and open the car door and sit inside. "we're gonna pick up mat- robert on the way" ale said. "okay?" theyre being wierd....

as they start driving i notice we passed roberts house and we're headed towards... mattias. "what the fuck guys, i know we're going to mattias" i say pissed. "come on y/n it's just for the weekend, he's not that bad i swear" ale says. "to you" i mumble rolling my eyes genuinely annoyed.

mattia gets in the car greeting katie and ale. "hey y/n" he laughs before getting in. "hey." i say unenthusiastically. "damn who pissed in your breakfast today" he chuckled. "fuck off mattia" i say. i already hate this. i close my eyes and just hope to sleep for the 5 hours till we get there. eventually i drift to sleep.

mattia pov

i get in the car and y/n already has an attitude. she hates me, honestly i'm not surprised i'm kind of a bitch to her. i don't know why.

she lays her head down on the window and closes her eyes to fall asleep. what the fuck? what the hell am i supposed to do now, watch katie and ale flirt the whole way? hell no. soon i hear y/n's breathing steady and know she's definitely asleep.

i notice goosebumps on her skin appear and she slightly shivers. she looks cold. why the fuck do i care oh my god. ugh fuck this. i grab a blanket from my bag and drape it over her making sure she's all covered. why did i just do that. i don't even like her.

- time skip

y/n pov

i feel the car break and ale shout "were here!". "fina-fucking-ly" i hear mattia say opening the car door from his side.

i yawn and look down to notice a blanket on me? wierd, katie prolly put it on me. i get out the car and bring my stuff into the cabin.

i walk in to notice there's 2 beds that both fit 2 people. i assumed me and katie would be sharing one and ale and mattia would share another. but as i look over i see katie and ale set their stuff down on the same bed.

"katie you're sleeping with me" i say. "wdym i told u i'm sleeping with ale?" she says. "what no you didn't. i'm not sharing a bed with fucking mattia." i roll my eyes.

"he's gonna take up all the fucking room" i continue. "will you calm down?? i'm not" i hear mattia say.
"whatever" i say.

- time skip