angry (smut)

since so many of y'all requested another smut lol
also this is like extremely long lmao
_

y/n pov

he was sitting on the edge of his bed and i was standing in between his legs with my arms around his neck.

"y/n stop it i'm fucking pissed right now"

"i missed youuu" i said caressing his cheek trying to change the topic. mattias mad. he's upset that the waiter at the restaurant was flirting with me and apparently i was flirting back? whatever

"i haven't seen u in weeks and ur first day back from miami, u flirt with a waiter right in front of me" he says.

"i wasn't flirting i was just saying thank you" i tell him tryna calm him down.

"whatever" he says pissed. he looks so hot. clenched jaw and his perfect face structure. i adjust myself and sit on his lap as he avoids eye contact and looks to the side of me. damn he's actually mad.

"i missed youuu" i say again smirking while moving my hips back and forth on him. "we should have i missed you sex" i say grinning. "y/n that's not a fucking thing" he says catching on to my shenanigans.

"geez why so mad babe?" i say as he rolls his eyes. while i continue to grind on him, a little faster now. "ooo angry sex, hot." i say. "shut the fuck up y/n i'm not joking" he says pushing down on my hips to make me stop.

"okayy fine." i say placing my hand on his hard dick through his sweatpants. he sighs as he takes me off his lap and throws me onto the bed. pinning my hands.

"angry sex?, ur gonna regret saying that" he says hovering over me. holy fuck he's so hot. he smirks as he dips his head into my neck and finds my sweet spot instantly, almost like he memorized the exact spot.

but this time he's not soft and gentle, he's biting my skin and pulling on it with his teeth. kissing and licking it afterwards to help the pain and pleasure.

"fuck" i moan not being able to control myself. "shut it" he says wrapping his hand tightly around my neck, choking me. "don't make a noise. got it?" he states.

he moves his mouth down to my chest and pulls down my left tanktop strap revealing my red lace bra. "mmm, my favorite set" he says as he pulls down the side of my shorts to see me wearing the matching panties as he smirks.

he rips off my tanktop and pulls down my bra. he kisses around my boobs leaving hickeys wherever he pleases before putting one of my boobs inside his mouth. swirling his tongue around my nipple before gently sucking. "mattia...". "i told u to be quiet." he says before making his way down to the hem of my shorts.

he stops what he's doing on my boobs and kisses down my stomach. he then moves his hand slowly down to my clothed clit. slowly rubbing it but not enough. i grind against his fingers hoping to get some friction but he just takes his fingers away and gets off of me.

he opens the bedroom drawer and takes out a ribbon. i don't have time to process what he's doing before he smashes my arms against the headboard and ties my wrists together. "now stop fucking moving before i stick a vibrator in u and leave the room" he says as i gasp lowly. he's being serious.

he moves back down to my stomach and takes my shorts off keeping my panties on. he then hovers over me again before reaching his hand down to my stomach and rubbing my clit harshly, maintaining eye contact. he stares at me watching my face change from every action.