bump

___________________________________
i ate the last bit of the candy before throwing the wrapper on the floor. i sat on me and mattias bed as i scrolled thru my phone looking for mexican take-out. i was 5 months pregnant and my bump was starting to become large.

mattia and i had been married for 2 years and we thought this would be a good time in our lives to have our first child. mattias been begging me for the past 2 years for a kid, and i finally agreed and got pregnant.

the pregnancy had ups and downs to it, i hated the morning sickness, but i loved staying home in bed all day shopping for baby clothes and thinking of baby names.

i hear the doorknob turn before mattia comes in the room. "hey baby" he says to me as he bends down to kiss me. "hey tia" i say smiling. "how were the cramps today princess?" he says caressing my cheek. "bad, but i only threw up twice, how did your meetings go?".

"they were fine, i was thinking of u the whole time tho" he says climbing into the covers next to me. i smile as he lifts my shirt revealing my baby bump. he kisses my stomach before laying on my chest. he smiles as he rubs his thumb on my stomach.

"what are you smiling about?" i say giggling as his big warm hands rest on my stomach. "he's kicking again" he says smiling from ear to ear. "sooo have you thought about a name yet?" he asks me turning around to look at my eyes.

"no but we still have a long time" i chuckle as his excitedness. "mm but i don't wanna keep calling him baby" he says. "alright what were you thinking of?" i ask him.

"well definitly something that'll work in spanish and italian too. and i want a cool ethnic name, not some charles smith type shit" (not that there's anything wrong with that)

"hm what about gianmarco?" i ask him. "i like it, it's kinda long tho, maybe marco for short" he adds. "yeah or what about hmm...nico?" i say.

he raises his head before smiling at the thought. "nico? that's my grandfathers name, i love it" he says. "nico polibio" he repeats caressing my stomach. "it does have a nice ring to it" i say grinning.

"i love it yes yes yes" he says "my dads gonna be so happy too". i love how thoughtful he is. "you hungry?" he asks me. "yeah, i'm craving mexican" i say picking my phone up. "well you can have my cum-"

"SHUT UP" i say laughing before shoving him off me as he's practically hyperventilating over his own joke. "alright you order, i'll pick it up". i nod as i scroll thru the menu and add things to the checkout.

"that's all?" mattia says as i hand him my phone and nod. "no i'm getting you more, you gotta eat for 2, you and nico". i smile at the name and how well it fits.

"alright it'll be done in 10 minutes i'll be back, u rest" mattia says before kissing my cheek and walking out.
i lay my head done on the pillow that smelt just like him, as i drift to sleep.
-
a couple minutes later i'm being gently shaken. "wake up angel i got the food and some other stuff". i stretch and rub my eyes before opening the bag mattia gave me. inside were my favorite candies, chocolates, and drinks. "thank u tia, i love you".

"i love you more" he says as he gently picks me up bridal style and carries me down the stairs.
_
a/n
um why is this so badly written-
this is a draft & i hate it but i published it anyways;)