thigh [smut]

mattia pov
we were on my bed, i was leaning back on the headboard as y/n straddled my thigh, with each leg on one side. she was scrolling through insta on her phone or something. "you look so pretty sitting on my thigh baby" i tell her.

she laughs. i was wearing shorts and was shirtless while y/n was wearing my shirt and boxers. i kissed her on the cheek before placing my hands on her hips.

y/n pov
mattia kisses me before putting his big hands on my hips. the metal rings on his fingers pressed against my skin; sent shivers down my spine.

he went back down to my thighs and massaged them. i kept scrolling through my phone as he started bouncing his leg gently and bringing my hips back on forth. holy fuck this man is something else.

i drop my phone on the bed. my mouth opens as i look down at what he's doing. "fuck" i whispered to myself.

mattia pov
i smirk as i see her get turned on by my actions. i grab her hips and rock her back and forth on my thigh at a slow pace. her mouth goes agape as she tries to contain her moans. she looks up at me and her whole face blushes as we make eye contact.

i continued bouncing my thigh gently as she huffed trying not to give in. she looked down to avoid looking at me. she's embarrassed. she was so innocent before me. but i changed her. a lot.

she was practically panting. "what's wrong baby" i say. "get all shy and embarrassed cuz it feels a little bit good, doesn't it?"

"fuck i-" she says rubbing herself on my thigh harder. "go ahead angel, use my thigh to get off while i sit and watch your pretty self become a whiny mess" i tell her.

"oh" she says as she bites her lips and rolls her eyes back. she grinds herself on my thigh as she moans softly. i feel her wetness on my thigh through the boxers she's wearing. damn.

"how does it make you feel?" i ask her before planting kisses on her neck. her eyes are clenched shut and she's panting as she continues rocking back and forth. "g-good. so good m-mattia".

i lean back on the headboard and watch her. she places her hands on each side of my thigh and uses it to help her grind against my thigh. "oh." "fuck" she says as she tilts her head back slowly. her mouth open in an "O" as she enjoys all the pleasure.

i grab her hips again before aggressively rubbing her back and forth. she can't control herself as her loud moans fill the room. i clench my thigh as it hits her in the perfect spot. she wraps her arms around my neck and puts her head in my shoulder "please" "dont stop".

she lifts her head off my shoulder and i rub her clit softly. "just like that" she moans. i continue as she whines my name.

"you look so good rubbing yourself on my thigh". "mm fuck" she says. i rub her clit faster as shes practically screaming my name. she covers her mouth to stop. "no i wanna hear how good i make you feel baby" i say removing her hand.

"fuck i'm gonna cum" she moans out of breath. as she says this i completely stop as she whines. "i-i was so close" she whimpers. 

"i'm sorry princess" i say grabbing her waist and flipping her over so i'm on top. i lift her shirt over her head as i dip my head into her neck. i immediately find her sweet spot and suck on it while massaging her boobs. "fuckkk"

i move down to her stomach as i create dark spots wherever i want. "please" she says. "beg for it" i tell her before completely removing myself.

"just do something" she says breathing heavily. "hm like what?" i say smiling cuz i know she's embarrassed. "your mouth" she says squirming and sexually frustrated.

"hm my mouth? where do you want my mouth babe?" i say knowing she's shy. but i wanna see her beg, i know she's desperate. "on-on my pussy" she says. i smile as i dip down to her thighs. "see? that wasn't so hard now was it."

i begin kissing her inner thighs before taking off the boxers she was wearing.

"hm this wet for me?" i say as i stare at her glistening core. "mhm all for you" she says becoming impatient . i place small kisses on her clit as she whines. "more mattia please". "patience" i say softly nibbling on her ear.

i kiss down her stomach again and smirk before i glide my tongue from her entrance to her clit. i slowly flick her clit back and forth with my tongue before making figure eights.

she moans loudly as she arches her back. "mmm". i put a finger in her and pump slowly before inserting another. "shit don't stop" she says as her legs shake.

her eyes are screwed shut as her lip is tucked under her teeth.

i let my tongue stay stationary for a couple of moment before entering it inside her. "mm yeah" she says as she's using her hips to grind against my tongue.

"fuck i'm gonna cum" she says. i wrap my arms around her thighs and lift them up so my tongue is placed against her pussy. "go ahead". she releases on my tongue before i swallow. "mm you taste so good baby" i tell her before starting to eat her out again.

"no no mattia i cant please" she says as she's squirming under me. i hold her hips down as she's screaming from the overstimulation. "please mattia its too much" she says. "do you want me to stop?" i say knowing she's enjoying it but won't admit it.

"n-no" she whispers. "i knew it you slut" i say before sucking on her clit. "fuck i'm-" she says before arching her back and squirting all over my tongue.

she sits up as her face is flushed red, her cheeks are rosy and her face is glowing. i move the hair stuck to her forehead behind her ear. "you look so hot all fucked out"
_
a/n
umm did u guys miss me???
this is inspired by a tiktok i saw LMAO
sorry i was gone for so long, schools been taking up so much of my time and i have sports blah blah...

i literally have no idea what to write tho so leave requests if u want idk lmaoo
bye i love u all muah muah<3