family

mattia pov
"buongiorno mama e papa" (good morning) i say walking into the living room. we ate breakfast and i helped with the dishes. "can y/n come over" i ask them. "of course she can son, you don't need to ask" my dad responds.

y/n and i have been dating for a year n a half. but we've been bestfriends since 4th grade so she's known my parents for a while. my parents love her and were so excited when we told them we were dating.

they treat her like a daughter and are always teasing us about getting married and having children. "i always knew you guys loved each other" my mom says as i laugh. she's right i've had a crush on y/n for years but i wasn't sure if she felt the same way.

i text y/n to come over as i wait on the couch. a couple minutes later i hear her car park outside. "hey mama, hey papa" she says as she comes in and hugs both my parents. my heart flutters when she calls them that, and i smile. my parents insisted she calls them that and it makes me so happy every time.

"hey baby" i say as she kisses me on the cheek. "hey matti, where's gianluca?" she asks. as she says this gianluca jumps on her "i'm right here!!" he says hugging her. 

gianluca also loves her, he practically begs me to ask her to come over everyday. i think he likes her more than me and this point. "hey luca" she smiles handing him his fav candy, a twix bar, like she always does. 

"are you spending the night mija?" my mom asks y/n. "i'm not sure mama i didn't bring any clothes" she says. "im sure matti can give you clothes, come on!"
"alright, thank you" y/n laughs. "great i'll text your mom, don't worry" my mom tells her.

"okayy let's go" i say pulling y/n by her waist. we go downstairs and i throw myself on the bed as she cuddles up to me and throws the covers on us.

"they love you" i say as i twirl her hair with my fingers and she draws shapes on my chest through my thin shirt. i feel her smile against my chest as i kiss her head.

i play with her soft hands, as i look at her rings.

"so when can i replace that ring on your finger with a real one" i say referring to the promise ring i gave her last year. "shut uppp" she says laughing. "i'm serious baby" i say putting the hair that's fallen on her face behind her ear. "tia were only 17" she laughs.

"mm fine, but you know you're mine forever tho right?". "of course baby" she says. i gently turn her head and use my index finger to bring her face up. i plant a slow gentle kiss on her lips before cupping her cheeks and making it more aggressive.....