mine

___________________________________
y/n pov
i walked into school as i spotted my boyfriend mattia ahead of me. he was on his phone and didn't notice me. i walked up to him. "hey!" i said "hey, how'd u sleep?" he asked me. "good". he nodded and went back to his phone. he usually puts his arm around me but not today i guess. wierd.

we walked up to the rest of the group, and said hi to all of them. "hey aloe" u said as u hugged him . "hey ro,ale, kai, robert" u said dapping them up, as mattia did the same.

"alright let's go i don't wanna be late" kai spoke. you had first period with ale,kai, and mattia. you all walked there as mattia still scrolled through twitter on his phone.

"ale come here" you whispered to him. "yes?" he responded. "walk with me" i said, i wanted to make mattia jealous. "uhh why, walk with your boyfriend" ale said. "well he's too busy on his phone" i said
"fine". ale put his arm around you as you leaned your head on his shoulder.

this wasn't completely out of the ordinary considering you were all close friends before mattia and you started dating.

mattia looked up as he furrowed his eyebrows. "what the fuck are you guys doing". "wdym bro we're not doing anything" i said. "yeah chill man" ale added. why u calling me bro and why does ale have his arm around u?"

"omg relax man" ale said removing his arm. "yeah relax bro it's not that big a deal" u said letting go and walking next to mattia. "stop fucking calling me bro" mattia said. "why i call everyone that" u said trying not to laugh.

"whatever y/n". you all walked into the class into your assigned seats. your seat was next to ale, whereas mattias was behind you. today you had nothing except for silent free time. you and ale laughed and whispered the whole time, which made mattias blood boil.

you walked out the class, and felt someone pull on ur wrist, you turn around as you're met with mattia. he pulls u into a hallway with no students. "uh can i help you?" u said blatantly. "what's up with you today?, why you acting like this" he asked. "acting like what" i responded.

"why you all over my friend like that". "uh hes my friend too, and i'm not all over him??, i gotta get to class mattia i'll see u at lunch". you walked away from him as you tried not to laugh.

you walked into ur second class as you spotted ale again. " it totally worked he was so jealous" ale said laughing. "yeah i kinda feel bad tho" i chuckled.
-
"it's so cold in here, why are all the windows open geez" u shivered. "here" ale said giving you his sweatshirt. "u sure? i don't want mattia to beat ur ass" u laughed. "he knows i don't like you like that, just make sure i don't get killed"
-
you walked into the cafeteria and sat down, a couple seconds later mattia joined you and sat next to you. "what are you wearing?" he asked. "a sweatshirt? duh!" u said laughing. "who's is it" he said upset. "it's ales, it's not like that tho, i just got cold and he offered me one".

"can i talk to u" he said bringing u outside the cafeteria. "what?" i asked. "why do you have his sweatshirt, u could've just asked for mine."

"well you weren't in the class, so i couldn't". "okay but why u treating him like your boyfriend? walking with him, wearing his shit. you didn't even talk to me the whole class cuz u were too busy laughing with him"he said looking defeated

"i didn't think u cared that much, u were on ur phone the whole time anyways" u said regretting the stuff you pulled. "you should've just told me, i wasn't doing anything on there anyways?" he said "y'all were acting like a couple, and pretending i wasn't even there" mattia said

"and u were acting like he was ur boyfriend when he's not. cuz you're mine. and mine only." he stated. "i know polibio, i love you" u said "i love you so much more".

"eh, i don't think that's possible" i said. "it very much is y/n, i don't know how i got so lucky?". u blushed and looked down smiling from ear to ear.

"okay can we go back now i'm hungry asf" u laughed. "not with that shit on" he said referring to ales hoodie. he took off his and gave it to u, as you put it on. "urs smells good" she said. "good girl" he said as he put his arm around you and rested his head onto yours.