he's drunk

___________________________________
"alright come on" i say dragging mattia up the stairs. it was literally 2 am and just picked up him from roberts house. robs parents were out of town so mattia and the rest of the group had a "boys night" or whatever tf that is.

30 mins ago
i was asleep when i got a call from kairi "y/n can u come pick him up he's outta control and won't listen to any of us". so here i was dragging his huge ass up the stairs while he was leaning and stumbling on me.

"tia why did u drink so much? geez". "i didnt i only had..." while he started counting on his fingers "one,two, three, four, five-". he counted "omfg tia you can't drink that much you have practice tomorrow". i rolled my eyes

"where are you bringing me" he asked half asleep. "the bathroom, you need to take a shower" i tell him. "can we fuck in there!?" he asks. "um no" i tell him containing my laughs.

he huffs before getting into the shower and washing himself. when i hear the water turn off, i grab his towel and go into the bathroom to give it to him. "GET OUT" he yells covering himself. "relax tia it's just me"'i say wrapping the towel around his waist.

"no get off of me i have a girlfriend" he says shoving me off, not enough to hurt me tho. "i am your girlfriend mattia" i laugh. "um no you're n-not" he starts "you better back off cuz i love her and we're gonna get marrieddd" he says slurring his words while smirking.

"mhm" i say smiling at the thought. "okay now get dressed and then i'll give you advil". he nods as i leave the bathroom.

he comes out with just his boxers on as i try not to drool at the sight. he flops himself onto the bed as i laugh and shake him to get up. "get uppp just take the advil and you can go to sleep". he slowly raises his head before jumping onto me.

"Y/N! i missed you so much" he cries. tia i've been here the whole time" i say laughing at his exaggeration.

i get out his grip and hand him 2 pills and a water bottle. "take these baby" i say. he gulps them down and gags at the feeling. he's always hated taking pills.

"okay can we sleep now please" he says grabbing my waist and pushing me down onto the bed. i lay on my side as he spoons me. he drapes his arm over my waist and pulls me closer closing the gap between us. putting his head in the crook of my neck.

"thank you for everything baby, i love you" he says lifting my shirt and putting his warm hands inside. i don't know why, but he always did that. it always relaxed me tho. "i love you too" i say closing my eyes.
-
a/n
um literally wtf is this, this is trash but i wanted to post cuz im hella bored lollll