go change

___________________________________
i put on the last bit of make-up, as i stood up looking at myself in the mirror. i was getting ready for my friends party with my boyfriend mattia. i was wearing a black satin two piece. the skirt was very short and barely passed my ass, and the top showed a good amount of cleavage.

"you done yet?" i asked mattia who was doing his hair in the bathroom. "yeah just finishing up babe". he responded as i sat on the vanity chair brushing through my straightened hair.

"alright i'm done" mattia said coming out the bathroom. he was wearing a black long sleeve with black pants. his hair was cleanly parted down the middle and his chains and rings outlined the outfit.

his jaw dropped "holy shit, u look so hot" he said pulling me in by my waist. "u look good too baby" i said kissing him. "woah" he said rubbing his hands up my sides outlining my curves.

i giggled at his comments as i got out of his hold to grab my purse. he pulled me back in so i could face him, "i still cant get over how good you look". "thank you tia" i responded smiling, "okay now go change" he said. my smile turned to a confused expression. "what?" i asked him.

"go change" he plainly said with his hands at my waist. "uh? no. why would i do that. u said i looked good" i said still confused. "you do baby, but i don't want anyone looking at what's mine." he said.

"mattia. i wanna wear this so i'm going to" i responded shrugging his hands off of me walking towards the door. he pulled me back in by my wrist. "no, you're changing."

"you bought this for me, why cant i wear it" . "i bought it for my eyes only, not other guys" he started "go change".

"no. i can wear what i want, i don't care" i said furrowing my eyebrows at his behavior. he's always been overprotective but i didn't know THIS much. "i don't want guys looking at u y/n"

"so what if they do, doesn't matter cuz i'm with you and you only". he huffed at my response knowing i was stubborn and always get my way.

"fine" he said grabbing me by my waist so my chest is on his, as he went down to my ear. "but if anyone tries anything, they're dead, you hear me?" he whispered. the feeling of his breath on my ear giving my whole body goosebumps. "mhm" i hummed slightly turned on.