i hate you

________________________________
sad imagine; i guess

it's been 2 weeks. 2 weeks since mattia cheated on me. we were dating for 8 months. i guess all that time meant nothing to him. that's not even the worst part tho; i had to find out from tiktokroom.

i folded the last hoodie, packaging it up into the cardboard box to give back to mattia. i was gonna spray some of my perfume to make him "miss me" but i don't want him to think i want him back. but do i want him back? i don't know.

the tiktokroom post was mattia kissing another girl. a couple minutes after it was posted, my phone started blowing up with tags and messages from fans saying they were sorry for me. i knew the picture wasn't old because he was wearing the shirt i got him for our 6 month anniversary.

2 weeks ago messages

y/n
we're done.

mattia
baby just let me explain
read 10:03pm
please
read 10:04pm

the rest of that night was filled with hundreds of calls and texts from mattia which i ignored. he even showed up at my house but i locked every door and window. i couldn't believe it. after everything. i lost my virginity to him. he was my first love, first serious boyfriend. first everything.

he told me he loved me. i guess they were just lies.

the first week was filled with me crying, ditching school, and eating everything in my pantry. i told my mom and friends about it and she understood and tried to help.

the second week i decided i wasn't gonna cry over this teenage boy any longer. i went to school for the first time; and got many looks. mattias friends came up to me and told me they're sorry too and they had no idea either. mattia didn't come to school a single day of that whole week.

present
i sighed as i taped up the last side of the box. i didn't want to see him. but at the same time i did? i want to give him a chance to "explain himself". but there's nothing he could say that would make me forgive him.

i didn't tell him i was coming. i figured i would just show up. i put on sweats and put my hair in a messy bun. i didn't care what i looked like. i drove to his house almost turning back several times. i was nervous. i got out the car, carrying the box with me as i knocked on the door.

i was greeted with mattias mom as she opened the door. "oh hey y/n!" mirna(mattias mom) said hugging me "we missed seeing you around here" she said with a sympathetic smile. "i missed seeing you guys too" i weakly smiled.

i put the box down and walked in as gianluca jumped in my arms. "hey buddy, i missed you". "i missed you too y/n do you want to play roblox later?!". he asked. "i'll see" you smiled.

"YN!" u heard giancomo excitedly yell. "how u been, it's been a long 2 weeks without you" he said "matti won't even come out his room to eat or talk to anyone. i'm sorry he really fucked up y/n" he said as he placed his hands on my shoulders.

"i'm so sorry, we all are" mirna added. "it's okay really, it's not your fault but thank you" i smiled. "i'm gonna go talk to him" you said. giancomo simply nodded as u knocked on mattias door.

"come in" mattia weakly said. you took a deep breath before turning the door nob and walking down the stairs. "yes-" mattia cut himself off as he turned around to see you. his eyes widened as a shocked expression filled his face.