Worst Case Scenario [2]

You've told everyone what you think might happened in the coming future. And for a good, short while, a silence falls upon the room.

They are all thinking upon what you have said.

".....Hm. You're right if that happens... we really are 'fucked'" Glynda said.

"If he's right. Then, yes. It's still just speculation. One that is believable, yes. But still just speculation"

"But a belieavable one.... Very believable. hm" Ozpin nods.

Ozpin tapped his index finger against the table. A thinking expression is painted across his face.

"...You really believe this could happen?"

"As i've said, even if it doesn't happen, there is value in taking action anyway. The threat the White Fang and Roman is very real. Why not stop them anyway? I know we have the power"

".... And even if i still... refuse to take action. And just wait for some actual, real proof. You will take action all by yourself?"

"Oh Ozzy, i thought you've known me well after all this time. Why ask something you already know? You're hurting my feelings here"

"Hehehe.." He chuckles.

But his smile fades as soon as they come.

"Y/n... if you are wrong. People would get hurt. If we move too hastily-"

"That is what planning are for, idiot. So that we make sure that we don't do anything stupid. Also, it's important to keep in mind that if we keep doing nothing, people will get hurt anyway.  .....Why are you so afraid in taking action..?"

You both look at each other's eyes.

"... You know i'm right, Oz. I know you've arrived at the same conclusion, somewhere deep in that head of yours. I know this because you are smart..!! Keep acting like this and i may change my opinion..!"

Ozpin look at James. James sigh and shrug.

Ozpin looks at Glynda.

".... Even if he is wrong about the attack. He is right about Roman and the White Fang. And if we can do something about that then..." Glynda said.

Ozpin nodded. And he lets out a sigh. He looks at James.

"James... perhaps a check up of your 'soldiers' is in order." Ozpin said.

You all look at James.

"Take them all away, that and the airships. As soon as possible. I don't wish for them in this school anymore" Ozpin said.

James takes a deep breath.

"If we humor the man, and say that he is right. You would need my army."

"If you humor me. Then you would humor the thought that your shit is compromised" You said.

"That thought alone is one i will not humor. We are not compromised. We understand the chance and the dangers of being hacked. That's why we have routine check ups. My soldiers are perfectly fine"

"They managed to stole your weapons from right under your nose! Who's to say that they haven't messed around with your Tin Men? Who's to say that your men that does the check up is not compromised as well? Who's to say that your men are competent?" You said.

"You--! I will not tolerate slander upon my men-!"

"Tell your Tin Men, or whoever it is in charge of them and tell them to book it...! Or i will go out there and destroy them myself, making you lose a shit ton of money" You said.