Monster

You are free falling after you jump in the hole. Which you instantly regrets. You hold on to your hat to keep it from flying away.

'This.... this has been a very horrible mistake'

As you fall, you starts to think. And when you do, time is seemingly starts to slow down.

'Hm... You know... I don't really have a plan going into all this huh..? I know i said that i'm just going to knock some sense into these fools. Buut... i'm sure there are smarter ways to go about it. Hmm... Hopefully, where i fall is without people. That way maybe i can just... sneak around. While i tinker with the radio i got. Hmm... That sounds smart and reasonable i think. Yep....! I think i'll do just that..! Plan S.A i'll call it. Aka plan Sneak Around!

Anyway, now that's done. I wonder what they're doing here.. hmm.. This is uncharted territory for me. Haah... i knew i should have done research on this place myself..! But whatever. What's done is done. Time to adapt.

Now... what exactly will they be doing here. This is an underground city huh... it WOULD be a great place to hide. I doubt anyone would try to go look for some underground, hidden city.... Actually that said, some people would. What the fuck am i talking about? That is literally the plot of the movie i watch a few days ago. Hm.. so then... how did they found this place? Could it be local knowledge? Is that knowledge just from pure facts, or just from myth. Myth and facts that says there is a city under this mountain.

Hmm... Nah, maybe that fact doesn't matter right now. It doesn't matter how they know. What matters is that they HAVE found it! And what i have to think about is why did they choose this place and what they are going to do with it.

Hmm.. The answer for the first question... is it just because it is well hidden and that no one would seek it? Or maybe this place is a must for their objective...

So... to answer the first question. I must answer the second which is: What are they going to do with it...?

..... What makes this city special..? To answer this question maybe i should first think about what MAKES a city. What are they consist of? What are they by definition?

Hm.... A city is a big place.. full of building, full of people... and where they have jobs in it... that's a horrible way to put it. Fuck sake, me. But anyway, a city consist of many services... food production, fabric production, shit ton of productions of all kinds really.... ah they also have ports and airports so that people can come and go, in and out of the city as they please...

Ah... i wonder if this place have such a thing. Hm.. but airports and ports is a no go for an underground city. What would an underground city use for a means of travel in and outside of the city without having to go topside.

Hmm... A train perhaps..? Hmm.... But where do they lead..? Another underground city? Or maybe into another subway that exist in other cities..?

Hm... if i assume that this meant of transportation exist AND it can travel to other places with ease... then this place is a perfect place to store and deliver goods. And in this case those goods are weapons and Dusts... These could answer the question about the purpose of this place...

...But i wonder if this is all there is to it... Hm.. ah well, i guess i'll find out soon enough as i sneak around this place...' 

You stopped thinking. And you proceed to fall down... and crashing down to thr city.

BOOM!

It was as if a 1 ton metal crate was dropped from an airplane into the ground. Dust was send everywhere. You walk out of the dust, tapping and dusting yourself off.