Move

Under the beautiful blue skies, lies a field of many snow-white roses, they spread as far as the eye can see. The sun is shining down with the heat of summer. All of this combine makes the whole place gives off a peaceful and calming aura.

In the middle of the field, there is a small round table, and two chair opposite of each other. And there is also a beautiful red rose like ruby inside a small vase at the middle of the table for that romantic vibe.

On one seat, sat a man wearing a black jacket, with silver roses pattern on it, wearing gray pants and shoes. This man is y/n l/n, an amnesiac man with a talent for fighting. And a talent to crack up annoying/funny jokes for the world to enjoy/hate.

And the other seat, sat a woman figure wearing a white hood. She is faceless, her whole body would seem like fade in and fade out of reality, they almost would look like 'static', like a bad t.v connection. This woman have no name, or to be specific you just don't remember it. But she's definitely have played a big role in your life before your memory lost.

....Also she's the only 'woman' you ever wish to copulate with.

You both seat together, chatting mindless chatter, while sipping tea and eating a plate of cookies.

"Ah~ delicious!" You said.

"○■♡♡♡○■" She said.

"I have no idea what you just said! But i'm assuming you said 'thank you' or something like that. So, you're welcome!"

She nods.

"○☆□♡♡♡☆" She said.

You have no idea what she just said. But nonetheless your chest feels so light and warm, your body shivers with...feelings! After you hear those 'words'

'Gaaah! I just want to freaking push her down and-...Geh! Dammiiiit! Calm down, me. Don't scare her off...!' You thought to yourself.

She rest her chin on top of her hands and watched you. She tilted her head, and her legs are happily rocking back and forth as she watch you. Even though it was obvious to her that you are having...an internal struggle.

But she enjoys the sight of you nonetheless.

Voices just starts to come from the nameless woman. It sounds like static, and high pitch at some point, deep at another.

You turn your gaze at her.

'Is she..giggling..?'

Your lips slowly curled up to a smile. And for a moment you think your gazes met. She look away, you can feel a slight tint of red somewhere on the area where her cheek supposed to be.

You lean closer.

She's a bit startled at this. And she instinctively covered her face with one hand, while use the other to try to push your face away.

"□○□•□■¡¿°□☆¡¡"

You grabbed her hand.

"¿¿¡¡¡"

She slowly look at you, and slowly bring her right hand down from her faceless..face.

"Seriously....Let's bang"

A puff of smoke comes out from her head. And she pulls her hand away and push your face away with it. You lean on your chair, laughing.

"Hahaha!"

As you laughed, the faceless woman in front of you, is in the middle of adorably fuming at you....though if there were a third party here, to them it probably would like she's cursing you and your next generations.