Journey

3 days after your meeting with Qrow.

You are standing in your room, you are in the process of putting on your clothing. A white shirt underneath an ebony colored jacket, with silver rose patterns on it.

On lower part of your body you wore a long tan colored pants. And a sandal to cover your feets.

On the table near your bed, there is a 4 brown leathered books neatly stacked upon one another. And near the table lies a sword with a thorned grip and guard. The grip color is red like blood. While the scabbard is dark gray in color.

On the bed lies a few jackets the same as you're wearing. And some clothing next to it. They are neatly stacked as well.

Suddenly as soon after you're done wearing your clothing. You hear a knock on your door.

"Come in" You said.

The door swings open and comes in a woman with blonde hair and blue eyes in a white dress.

"Morning, Y/n" Salem said.

"Yo, morning" you said.

Salem eyes dart around the room, scanning the now neat and tidy room. She looks at the bed and see all the clothes, and then she looks at the table at your sword and books.

She let out a sad smile, and let out a breath through her nostril.

"Heh...You're really leaving..I mean, i know this already. But..you're really doing this.."

Your lips curled to a slight smile. You take a deep breath.

"...Yeah...It's been a long time coming i suppose...Also don't make it sound so sad. I'll be back eventually"

Salem nods, acknowledging your words. Her eyes wanders to the clothes on the bed.

"..I'll help you pack.." she said.

"Oh...Thanks.."

Salem starts packing your clothing to a dark green sling bag that you can carry over your shoulder.

You walk to the table and took the book that is on the top and put it in your pocket. And the rest three you give it to Salem.

"Here..put this in too" You said.

"Ah your journals...All right.."

Salem did as you asked. It's not long after all that needs to be done is..well, done.

You wore your sword on your back, you sling the bag over your shoulder and you stand in front of Salem.

"So..!..How do i look..?" You asked.

"Hm.."

Salem looks at you up and down, tapping your chin.

Salem walks closer. And she fixes up your jacket.

"...Great..! You look tidier than usual" Salem said.

"Huh? What are you talking about? I'm always tidy"

Salem look at you with a raised eyebrow.

"There was a time where you only walk around with your underwear" She said.

"Yeah. It was hot. And my dick isn't hanging out so it's tidy enough"

"Is not having your genitalia on plain view your only description of being tidy?"

"Only if it's convenient for me and doesn't bother me"

"It bothers others"

"Their inconvenience doesn't bother me. Ergo i'm fine with it"