Lose...[2]

Back in the village, Jeremy's gang continues to live their lives peacefully. Ciel, Samuel, and Gilde is playing bandits with the kids.

The other members is talking about stuff with the other villagers. And Jeremy is sitting in front of the inn, looking at his member that have completely assimilated with the village.

Jeremy doesn't quite know what to feel about this.

He closed his eyes and hang his head, and then sighs.

"Dumbasses.." He said.

Suddenly his ears perked up. He heared something.

"Ba...ck! Insi...Inn...righ.." The faint voice said.

Jeremy furrowed his eyebrows. He look up, his men looks back at him. They all look to where they think the source of the noise is. And the voice became clearer.

"I..nn...in..id....Inn...INSIIIDDEEE NOOOOOOW!"

"The fuck?!" Jeremy said as he stood up. And then he look up and see a small black bird flying towards him. His eyes widen.

The bird flew nearer and nearer and reach the village first. Before ot touched the ground, the bird transform to Raven.

"Boss?!" Jeremy said.

Raven ignored Jeremy, she look over her shoulder and see you in the distance. And you see her as well.

"No.." you said.

'I rather not hurt you. But..'

You dashed forward at the speed surpassing a bullet. You swing your leg at Raven. But she bend her body back, almost in a perfect 90 degrees. While her legs is still keeping her from falling on her back.

And because of that you and your leg passed her by when you should have hit her chest. You land at the distance away from her, your legs digs to the ground to stop yourself from the speed you were going.

She returned her normal posture and she draw her crimson blade and swing it. And a red sphere like portal opens up.

"The portal! Now!" She said.

Jeremy look at his men. His men look at him. A look of pure confusiom painted on their face.

"NOW!" She said.

"R-right! Come on, boys!" He said.

Jeremy makes his way to the portal, and makes sure that his men went inside.

The others starts making their way to the portal. Jeremy went in first. Some of the bandits like Ciel, Samuel, and some others look back at you.

"Wait,wait, Ciel, Gilde! Just hold on a minute! Come on!" You said, panic in your voice.

You dash towards one of them. But you were stopped when Raven appeared right in front of you, she swings her crimson sword at you.

You jump back dodging it, the tip of her blade cut your chin. You touched the cut on your chin. And you look down at the drop of the blood on your finger.

You look at Raven. Your eyes wanders to her blade.

'That sword...that almost looks like the one in my dream...So i'm not wrong! It's impossible for me to know that!...So why..?' You thought.

You look behind her and see that the last of the Jeremy's men went inside. Leaving only Jeremy.

Raven look over her shoulder. Jeremy gave her a nod. Jeremy looks at you and he open his mouth, but he closes them. And then he looked at the portal for a moment and step inside.