Amnesia

You are standing on a field of white roses. It stretch out as far as the eye can see. You look up and see the blue sky, with the white clouds spreading just as far as the white roses.

The wind came and blew, and took away some of the roses petals along with them.

You look down on your hands, and you see blood. It's crimson stains feels brighter, after all that whiteness that you have saw.

You turn your hands and see your knuckles bleeds, and the skin rips, that you can even see the bones.

You look down and you see your black jacket that have a silver flowers pattern on them.

And they are bloody as well.

"Hm..."

"Ah~ Jeez, got into a fight again?!" A distorted voice come calling.

The voice sounds like it came from behind you.

You turned around and see a woman with white hood, her height is shorter than you, her hands is on her hips.

Judging by the figure and the obvious breast. The person you're talking to is without a doubt a woman.

But her face is missing, there is only skin and nothing else. Her voice distorted, it sounds deep than high.

"■●■○■°□•■○■" The figure is moving her hands. You think that she is speaking something. But all you can hear is static.

"Y/n...•■■••○¤●▪...Are you Li•▪●ni#•¿"

"....Nope!" You said.

She then jumps up and down in frustrations.

For some reason, even the lack of face, and the creepy static sound. Your heart feels like it's fluttering and fluffy.

You reach for her hand and grabbed it. You pulled her closer. You grab her back. She looks up.

"Who are you? You're creepy as shit. But when you're here...My chest...It feels...warm...do you feel the same?" You asked.

Suddenly on the part of the face where the cheeks are located. It blushes furiously.

She pull on her arm, freeing it from yours and she pushed you.

And then she ran away.

"What?! Wait! Argh come on, why do you have to always run in the end?" You said as you begin to chase after her.

"Wait!" You said, as the flowers brush against your legs.

"Come on, let's have a drink! I can talk and you can just...let out static noises. it's okay, i think i can get into it! And after we have a few dozens drink and are drunk out of our mind...let's bang!" You said.

Suddenly out of nowhere a rock the size of a dog was thrown at you.

You duck down.

"Hey!" You said.

She keep running.

"¤○□•□•¤■¤•□•《•■•■•□•¤•!" She said.

"What?! Uh...yes...?"

"○《•■•《○《¿¡" she said as she starts to throw rocks as she run.

"Wuaa! I don't understand what you're sayi-iii-ng!" You said as the confusion brings tears to your eyes.

And then your face got hit by a rock and then you cry for real.

"Stop throwing roo-oooo--ocks!" You plead.