Story

You sit in your personal office which is the equivalent of a school's psychologist office.

You have just finished part of your job, and you have check up on the people in your 'Burning Thorns in My Asshole' list. And now you are just sitting here.. reading and waiting

The clock on the wall keeps on ticking and ticking as you wait and read.

And the topic of what you are reading is none other than the White Fang.

At first you would like to research more about Mount Glenn. But time was rather limited. And you decided to research the White Fang instead. Since Oobleck will also be there. And you habe been told that he is knowledgeable about the area and it's history. So you decided that maybe you should just trust him.

You are reading about cases involving the White Fang. This cases you read are an even more detailed version that the public cannot get their hands on. You can get all kind of cases and information thanks to Ozpin's connection. It's a good thing to have friends in high places you thought to yourself.

But in any case, your main purpose in this research is just not to research the White Fang in general. But you are actually trying to pinpoint who is the possible leader of the White Fang in this city.

'Hm... Deen Polren... Known for his violent way of protest... No.. the leader of the one i'm facing seems too patient and calm for it to be this guy. He wouldn't even work with a human too no matter what they offer. Hm...... then... Quill Reed... ah, this seems to be a good choic- oh nevermind he's dead... Wow... death by explosion... he is... everywhere.. literally... how the hell do they got this picture? What the hell?... Anyway, to the other one... Hm... Flora Colt... No.. don't think so... hmm... well, maybe... All right. Let's keep her in mind. And then... let's see who else...? Terry Pickle... hehe.. wow.. his name is literally pickle... must be rough.. '

You keep on researching and researching.

'Hm.... Adam Taurus... huh... hmhmhm.... I wonder....'

Time goes by. And then eventually while you do your research, you heard of an announcement from Glynda. It's announcement regarding the missions given to the freshman. And that includes Ruby.

'Ah... i should get going soon then in... 20 minutes? Ah, well no need to worry. They'll wait for me anyway..'

After a while, you close your scroll and put it inside your pocket. You grab your straw hat and you wear it.

You grab your sword, along with it's sheath and strapped. And you wore it across your back.

You grab the handle of your door. And before you opened it. You took a deep breath, and you remember what is at stake.

You can starts to feel some tingling on your teeth, making you grit your teeth. And you starts to feel the same thing on your back, making you straighten up your body.

Despite knowing how dangerous it is, and what is at stake. For some reason, you can't help but feel a certain rush that just brings a smile to your face.

"Heh.. All right. Show time..!"

You open the door and left to the departure zone.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

You arrive at the courtyard. And in the distance. You can see team RWBY. Ruby's red cloak and Yang's long golden hair really takes your attention.

'Ah there they are. Hm... they seem to be talking to somebody'

You starts to approach them. As you gets closer you can starts to hear the conversation little by little.