Meeting [2]

Somewhere in Vale.

In the streets of Vale a fight is breaking out. A fight between 4 girls and a robot. An interesting match up. Surprisingly the 4 girls are winning. They fought with such tenacity and focus. They fight as if they were born for it. 2 of them are Ruby and Weiss. One girl is very familiar to you, for she is the splitting image of Raven. But less pale,blonde ,and have lilac eyes instead of crimson.

She wore a deep-collared cream vest worn over a low cut black shirt; both are covered by a dark gray shrug with a raised collar, three-quarter sleeves adorned with a single black stripe down the outside of each sleeve, and gold cuffs. A black miniskirt is worn under the cream vest. A pair of crooked black belts with gold accents are slung around her hip, with a purple piece of fabric attached to the left-rear section of the lower belt. She wore thigh high stockings attached to her miniskirt by garter-belts on the front and back of each thigh, decorated with four golden studs above her knee and her emblem on the outside of each thigh in gold. She also wore black ankle boots with multiple buckles and white ribbons on the back tied in a bow. Around her neck was a purple pendant set in silver.

The other girl is a black haired one. She wore white, v-neck, zip-up crop shirt with a black hem and three-quarter sleeves. Her emblem is printed in off-white on the left side of the shirt. She wore black pants that have a vertical gray stripe on the outer side of each leg and a black belt. Attached to the rear of the belt is a black piece of fabric that covers her from hip to hip. Underneath this is a longer, translucent, purple piece of fabric. For her legs she wore black high-heel boots with two straps and buckles and purple underoles, reaching to mid-calf. A black bow is on top of her head.

After a few moments of fighting.

"Freezerburn!" Ruby screams out.

"Freezer-what?" The man from the robot said.

Eventually Ruby and her friends seems to have prevailed. The blonde one let out a strike with terrifying strength and smash the robot apart. And a man in a bowler hat, with bright orange hair. His and white suit came out seemingly unharmed but are annoyed.

He turn his slanted, dark-green eyes towards the 4 girls. He brushed his bright orange, long bangs that is covering his right eye. Black eyeliner traced his eyes.

"And I just get this out of the cleane-?!" He said.

His words was cut short when suddenly they can hear something akin to a deep roaring and then a whooshing sounds follows after that roar.

The man and the 4 girls look around and then an explosion happens up in the air!

The 5 of them looks up simultanesously. They see an explosion like firework. A bright orange colored flames lights up the night sky.

"N-neo...?" The man mutter. For a moment the man adopt a worried look.

The blonde girl sees the man in his weak state, letting down his guard. She waste no time and use this chance, she use the golden bracers around her wrists to shoot out a bullet that is heading straight towards the man.

The man's eyes widen for a moment, fully knowing that he have let his guard down and he will suffer for it. But suddenly, as if heaven sent, from above a girl with 2 colorful hair comes down and tackle Roman to the ground.

The man look up and see, a girl who wears a white tail jacket with a pink interior, button and one wide broad tail, brown pants, black gloves, and black and white boots with very high heels and multiple buttons on each side. Under her jacket is a brown corset, curved in the middle and at the bottom, exposing her hips.

Her two colored hair is messy and a look of panicked is painted across her face.

"N-neo?!"

The girl suddenly move her hand, making signs.