KRISHNA~RUKMINI

"Jheysth bharata, Rukmi, welcome."
Rukmini welcomes her brother Rukmi in Dwarka palace. It's for the first time that he has visited her, since his face off with Krishna during Rukmini haran.

"I am here because father forced me. I don't want your welcome. Call your husband." Rukmi said rudely.

"Nath is coming, you wait for sometime. I will bring kheer Puri for you." She gladly told him.
As she was assesting her maid to bring food, Rukmi stops her.

"Just tell your beloved husband to come soon. I am also not free. And no need to show fake love for me. I have seen how much you care for me that day." He gritted his teeth.

"Bhrata Rukmi, i do care for you. You are my elder brother." She tried to put her point.

"Ohh, you along with your husband insult me and calls that care." Rukmi taunts him.

"She did care for you,Bhrata Rukmi. You Disrespect her, you can't see what makes your sister happy. Even after that, she wants me to forgive you."

Rukmi didn't turn to see as he know very well who is speaking in favour of her sister.

"Pranam Vasudev." Rukmi greets Krishna with a fake smile.

In his organic way, Krishna replied, Pranam Bhrata Rukmi. Aap aaye acha lga, apki bhen apko bht yaad krti h. (It's good to see you here. Your sister really misses you).

"I am not here to see your fake love. I am conducting a hawan at our palace and father wants to invite you both for hawan in Vidrabh."
He goes near Rukmini and said loud enough to be heard by Krishna.
"I don't want to ruin such a peaceful moment, so it's better if you and i mean only you came to hawan. There is no need to bring someone else. That's all I want to say." He looks at Krishna in the end.

He almost reached the door, when Rukmini said aloud, "Bhrata, Yadi mere Nath ka aana avashyak nahi, toh mera aana bhi anivarya nahi. Jahan mere Nath ka sthan nahi, wahan mera bhi sthan nahi. Pitrashree ko mera naman kijega." (Brother, if my husband is not needed, than my presence is also not needed. I would never go to a place where my husband can't be respected).

She have tears in her eyes. She would definitely like to meet her father but wouldn't go. She knows even she went there alone, Rukmi still will insult Krishna, Infront of her, to humiliate them.

Rukmi left in anger.

Krishna wipes her tears and hugs her. He took her hand in his . Rukmini's keeps her head on his chest.

"You know that I won't mind if you go to your father's house." He said.

"And you know that i won't go. And you also know why." She replied.

"I am sorry, my dear Rukku, because of me you can't go back to your house and can't meet your father. Do you regrets choosing me?"
Krishna always have tricky questions for his beloved ones.

She looks at him and replied, "No Nath, never. Having you means i have my entire world with me. There is no Rukmini without Krishna. Life is meaningless without you, Nath."

Each and every words of Rukmini shows her deep love and devotion towards Krishna.

Krishna's smiles broaden, he gave a sweet peck on her head which makes her go blush.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Starting One Shots with who other than Shri Krishn and Krishnpriye. 🙏🙏

So Mahabharat lovers, hope you enjoy this one.

Do not forget to vote and comment.