KARAN~VRUSHALI

"Aaj hamien yahin vishram karna hoga." Karan said to his wife Vrushali, who was sitting on the rock.

"Oh, you must be sad, that you are struck with me here, when you wanted to visit your friend." Vrushali taunts her husband.

Karan Vrushali loves each other and hence the marriage. But There are times when Karan give more importance to Duryodhan's order than Vrushali. This irritates her. Most of the she understands his situation, but she also wants to spend some time with her love.

Today also, Karan was going to meet Duryodhan but looks like Indradev are on Vrushali's side. The cloud become dark and soon pitter patter starts, it doesn't look like it is going to stop any soon. They decided to take shelter in the near by Village.

Their arrangement for night was done by an old women who lives with her son shambhu. Shambhu, came to gave them few necessaries for night like blanket when he notice that Vrushali is looking at night moon with a sad face. He got smitten by her then and there. He clear his throat to get her attention which he got and said to her "here are few necessaries for you,if you want more you can call me anytime". Vrushali wants to thank him but Karan appears and thanks him in a straight stern voice. He has notice him how he was watching his beautiful wife.
The couple couldn't resume their journey as lord Indra has blessed them with the heavy rainstorm. So they have to wait till the rain stops. Meanwhile Shambhu was trying his best to gain Vrushali's attention. He has never seen someone so beautiful. He talk with her about his house, make her laugh on his silly jokes sometimes. Vrushali wasn't a fool. She understood that he likes her but notice that it was just his attraction not love or lust. So she just treat him casually and maintain her distance.
Karan came with some flowers for her when he stopped and saw shambhu admiring his wife "Vrushali,main aapse kuch bolne ki anumati chahta hoon. Maine aapse adhik sunder stree nahi dekhi, main bs aapko dekhta hi reh jata hoon. Janta hoon aap vivahit h kintu main swayam ko rok hi nahi pata." (Vrushali, if you allow me say something, i want to say that i haven't witness a beautiful woman like you in my life, you are different from everyone. I know you are married but I can't stop myself from adoring you.) Vrushali knew his intention weren't bad but still felt little uncomfortable.
Before she can say anything further, Karan makes an entry with distasteful look on his face. If looks can kill.. Shambhu would be lying deep in earth. Karan was in full rage controling himself,said, "i know it's your house but mind us giving us privacy." Shambhu left but still took a glance at Vrushali who was watching Karan. "Arya, Arya..don't forget his family helped us, they provide us shelter." Vrushali tried calming him down. Karan with irritation said thats "why he is still alive". He continued about shambhu how clingy man is he. Always around my wife. Next time i will stich his mouth and eyes so that he can't see you nor can talk about you. Vrushali smiled hearing him. Karan gaze at her wife, their eyes met and said "Vrushali, I know you want me to give you some more attention from me. I am sorry but I do love you, can't see you sad though I love your face when you are angry. You know that Rajkumar Duryodhan has many favors on me. But don't worry, I have a surprise for you once we go there,and remember, You are my to adore, only i have the right to make you smile, only i can look in your eyes and claim that i love you. You are mine and will always be. I am madly in love with you". They keep their eye contact for like eternity. Vrushali was beetroot red. Love in her eyes can be clearly seen. "I love you too Radhey", Vrushali said. Karan first peck her nose, then a kiss on forehead. Vrushali embrace him like her life is dependent on him(which is true).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For Karan and Vrushali 💞

Yes, I re-use story from My book Shot Affairs.

But it Suits them didn't it.

Do vote and comments.

Hey Readers, This book is nominated in Indian fanfiction awards. So it will be great if you go and vote it there to make it in top 10.
Thank you ☺️