ARJUN~DRAUPADI

"Madhav bhi na. Kya avashyakta thi Panchali ko satya batane ki. Ab Madhav ke vichar nahi Arjun, Panchali ke krodh ko shant kaise krna hai yeh vichar karo."
Arjun was speaking to himself on his way, towards room.
Before entering he took a big sigh and gain some confidence.

"Panchali," he smiled and Offers her bouquet of beautiful flowers.
"Not as beautiful as you but still I brought these for you."

Fire born Draupadi, took flowers from her handsome husband without uttering a word. Well he lied to her, partially. He had gone to fight a shape shifting snake send by Takshak. Well obviously he defeated him. But he didn't tell about either to any of his brother or Draupadi or Subhadra, he told this only to his best friend, Madhav, who were innocently pass this information to his sakhi.

Coming back to present, Arjun was describing how he picked beautiful flowers.

"Arya, apko mujhe itna sb batane ki aavashyakta nahi. Bina bataye bhi sb thik hi hai." She smiles.
Dhananjay did notice the taunt and bit anger behind her words.

"Panchali, I didn't tell because I don't want to hurt you." He took her wife's hand in his.

"And look I am not. "She said this this time with straight face but didn't took her hands back.

The maid told them that Prince Prativindhya wants to come inside.

"Prativindhya, now?" Draupadi was confused.

The young prince enters and keeps his head down.
"Maa, i am sorry."

"Sorry? For what son."

"Exactly, you had nothing to be sorry." Arjun tried to stop him.

"Kakashree, Mere maun ke karan daand apko mile toh shama to maangni hi hogi."

Draupadi become more confused. "Be clear son."

"Maa, Some how I got manipulated by Takshak naag and went after him. Kakashree came there to help me, save me. And didn't tell you and pitashree anything about it because he didn't want me to get scold."

Draupadi looks at his husband and than at his son. "Right now, you can go and sleep. I will talk with your father about it."

He turns to leave but stopped by her mother. "Son, I happy you said the truth." He nods and left.

"So, your were saving him not yourself." She smiles.

"Hmm, I know your anger my Panchali, which I can handle but our kids can't."

"I wasn't angery but hurt and upset, that you risk your life." She shows her concerns.

"I know, how much you care and love me. And about your anger, I also know you are fire born dear, how much it can burn me." He winks.

"Just remember it next time, Arya." They smiles looking at each other.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A lot of requests for ArDi.. so here is one for Ardians.

Hope you will like it.