NAKUL~KARENUMATI

It's first time after the Marriage, that Karenumati ever visited Indraprasth. Like every woman, she was also scared and nervous to meet her in laws. Though she knows and heard that they are kind and loving but still she will be meeting them first time.
She wasn't alone though. Three years old Niramitra is with her.
Her marriage with with Pandav Prince Nakul was a Political move but Nakul makes sure that she isn't forced into it. His care and views towards women make her decision easy. And offcourse, her maids and friends didn't forget to mention how handsome he is in entire aryavart before marriage like 10000 times.

Little Niramitra was crying to see his father, so she took the journey from Chedi to Indraprasth. She asked one of the servant about Nakul who in return showers her with questions.

"Who are you? Why are you asking? What's your purpose to come here?"

Too many questions. She thought.
"We are here to meet my Pitashree." Little Niramitra confidentially said beating her mother. She smiled watching his sons enthusiasm.

"Kya hua?" Draupadi who was Walking in garden with her maid asked watching a beautiful woman, looks like a princess with cute kid having some hustle at main entrance.

A servant ran to Draupadi, telling her about the visitor's wish. Draupadi understood who she might be.

Karenumati is aware that Pandavas are forbidden to bring any other wife in the palace. They have given vachan that she will be the only Queen in kingdom. She partially saw Draupadi, before she can explain or look at her, Draupadi already left from there.

"You are very much welcome. Please I will show you the way." The maid said with modesty.

They came inside the huge illusion palace. Every thing she heard was true.
She saw Draupadi and Yudhishthir near a small hut, close to their main palace, was being decorated by flowers on their order.

"Jiji Paranipat.. Paranipat Samrat." She said her greetings.
Namitra touches their feet.

"You are very much welcome inside the palace. But I am sorry there can only be one queen so you along with Nakul can stay here."
"We have make the arrangements anything else you can the maids or to me." Draupadi completes her husband. She looks at Namitra and cares her cheek.

"Badi maa, i bought these my fav sweet for you." Niramitra said with Innocence.

"Really" She hugs him and kiss his forehead.

"You called Panchali." Nakul arrives there. He saw Karenumati and his son, who jumped happily on his father. Nakul was also delighted to see both of them.

"Rajkumar Nakul, here is your important guest." Draupadi smiles. "She took a step closer to Karenumati. Spend some time your husband, later we will have our chit chat."

Karenumati hugs her. She did notice her outer beauty, how attractive, gorgeous and stunning she look but also have great personality and heart.

Namitra who was still in Nakul's arm said, "Pitashree I want to go with Badi ma and Tatshri, but I will sleep with you."

Nakul nods and Niramitra gave a peck on cheeks.

Yudhishthir took him and left with Draupadi.

"Come." Nakul took her inside.

Now it was two of them and their love. A lone tear left her eye. Nakul wipes it. Not controlling any longer she hugs him.
"Your son was missing you."

"And you my dear, you don't."

"You have no idea how much I was missing you."

"I think I have some idea." He tried to lighten up the environment.

"I am sorry you have stay here."

"Don't worry Arya, I know everything and I do understand and respect you and jiji."

"No I have to say it. You have raised our son so well. Never complained that I wasn't there for you most of the time. Still you didn't get anger or bad. I am very much lucky to have such a beautiful and understanding co wife. Thank you." He said his heart out.

"You don't have to thank me Arya. He your blood after all. He will get all your habits."

"Hmm, but don't you think he feel alone. I think he need a sister as well. " Nakul tried maintaining a normal face.

"Hmm. Wait what, Arya."

She shy away and he laughed kissing her hands.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Keep your votes and comments on.