PANDAVAS~PANCHALI

"You just wait here Panchali, I will get you fruits." Nakul stand and about to go inside for some fruits for Draupadi, when he saw Bheem is bringing them.

"Panchali have some fruits." Bheem offered her fruits.
Draupadi, who was expecting her first child with Yudhishthir, was sitting and enjoying in Garden, in Indraprasth.
Bheem, Nakul and Sahadev were taking care of her and her needs.
Yudhishthir joins them.
"Panchali, you are ok. You need anything."

"Nothing Arya, my all needs getting done even before I say them." She smiles.

"Yes, Panchali, you only need to say who will do what. Rest everything we will handle." Bheem said eating fruits he bought.

"Yes, but be careful, next time you want fruits say that to me or sahadev or else bhrata Bheem won't be so nice to give you all the food." Nakul jokes and everyone laughs.

"Sahadev turns to main entrance and said, Only your presence was needed, Bhrata Arjun. Come."

Draupadi was delighted to see him.
Arjun came from Hastinapur.
"Panchali, take this. Mata has send this to eat. It will taste sour in the beginning, but it will be good for you and the baby."

"Sour. I will eat it later." Draupadi make faces hearing it taste. Pandava's look at her expressions and laugh.

She looks at Pandava's and started crying. Yudhishthir saw her crying.

"Panchali, what's wrong why are you crying?" He got concern.

All others also got concern and alert.

"You all are doing so much for me and here I am giving you all trouble and orders." Looks like her mood swing woke up.

Pandava's look at each other and laughs.

"You scared us Panchali" Nakul said.

"Panchali, You are going to give me, Indraprasth, it's heir. Your and the baby's health is way more important." Yudhishthir calm her down.

"And Panchali, You are Samragyni, Queen of Indraprasth. You can order anyone anything. You have that rights." Arjun explains her.

"You don't have to worry, Panchali, I will make sure everyone takes your order perfectly." Bheem said looking at her brothers.

They all smiled.

"Yes Panchali, you want Bhrata Bheem to give you all the food or you want to shift all the mirrors from Nakul's room to yours. Say it, it will done." Sahadev jokes.

"Yes, why not, but everyone knows that you are so beautiful and pretty that you don't need to see so many mirrors. I am sure baby will get your qualities." Nakul said getting little serious.

Draupadi laughs hearing their conversation. So did they.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Panchali and her husbands beautiful bond of love, respect and care.

Do not forget to vote and comments.