BHEEM~DRAUPADI

After the unfortunate and unfair game of dice, Pandavas and Draupadi were sent to exile as punishment. With Krishna's support, their exile become little less tough.
Bheem, whenever makes an eye contact with Draupadi, apologize to her because he wasn't able to protect her. Draupadi, who hasn't forget the incident was still hurt. But can see how sad and apologetic they all were.

Bheem saw how perfectly, Draupadi cook. One day he decides to cook for her. When Yudhishthir was away doing his bathing ritual, Arjun gone for praying to gods for various celestial weapons, Nakul and Sahadev were cutting more woods. Only Bheem was there. So he prepared the lunch with his love and cooking art. When Draupadi saw food is ready, she was surprised f. Then, she saw Bheem smiling.
"Panchali, aapke ke liye virikodar bheem ki rasoi se aaj ka bhojan."

"Jab bhojan swayam Vrikodhar Bheem k haath se ho, toh swadisht toh hoga hi.
Aap baithiye, sab aate honge main paros deti hoon."

While everyone was eating, Draupadi saw Bheem who was munching and looking at her with all the love and care.
She knew Bheem care respect and love her a lot. She also have huge respect and love for him. And to show that they don't need any words for that.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I feel, Bheem and Draupadi are underated couple.

So this OS is for all Bheem Draupadi lovers.

Hope you will like it.

Do not forget to vote and comments.