KRISHNA~SATYABHAMA

After the Tulabhram incident, Satyabhama was in sitting in her chamber. She was upset and angry on herself.
She was asking herself again and again.
"How can I think like this. I should not have put Devakinandan on stake. No wonder, he loves Rukmini jiji more. I don't deserve him."
Satyabhama cried.

"Satyabhama, abhi tk usi k bare mein vichar kr rhi ho." It was Rukmini. She came in her room to cheer her up, knowing that Satyabhama must be sulking over the incident.

At first Satyabhama didn't said anything. Then she let her heart out.
"Jiji, i didn't mean to hurt him. I just wants to show that I can do and give anything for him."

"Dear, who told you he need any possession. He just need a clean heart with love and devotion. Which you have." Rukmini explains her.

Krishna clears his throat to get their attention. Rukmini understood, that he wants to have some time with Satyabhama, so she left.

"Devakinandan, shama kar dijiye aur yadi nahi bhi karte toh main smajh sakti hoon. Bhool toh maine ki hai." Satyabhama kept looking at his feets. While the tears were resting on her red cheeks.

"My Bhama, How can I ever be upset from you. And you need not to apologize. I know you a heart full of love for me. That's what matter to me. You see that money and other stuffs are limited. But love we have for each other is limitless." He wipes the tears and kiss her on forehead.

"By the way I came here to have Payasam (kheer) from you. It always tastes even more delicious when cook it for me with your beautiful hands and heart of love. I am feeling very hungry. You yourself saw a Tusli leaf weighs more than me."
Krishna makes a child like face showing fake sadness.

Satyabhama saw his face and started laughing hugging him tightly.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A one shot for my one of the fav couple from Mahabharata.

Keep your votes and comments on.