ABHIMANYU~UTTRA

Pandavas were spending last year of their exile, their Agyatvaas in Virat. Nobody knew about their true identity except Krishna himself.
One evening, Raja Virat told his trustable Mantri Kank, about the visit of Shri Krishna in kingdom. King told him how important guest he is and ask is there any better way we can welcome him.

Mantri Kank smiles." Vasudev Krishna only seeks for love. Welcome him from the heart and he will be happy."

"Yes, after all he has saymantka Mani, he can have what he wish for." Keechak comments.

There was no point to argue with Keechak. Yudhishthir and Virat knows that.

Yudhishthir sent disguise message to rest of Pandavas and Draupadi about visit of Vasudev. All of them were happy.
Next day every one was eagerly waiting for him.

"He is not even king. Don't value him so much. He just a cheater who uses his mind at best". Keech wasn't interested in his such welcoming.

"Keechak, for god sake, keep your mouth shut, when he comes. We don't want any problems with yaduvanshi's."

Krishna came along with two young boys.
"Pranipat, Raja Virat." He greets.

Not only King Virat, but looks like entire Viratnagar was happy as it started raining. Everyone went inside.

Krishna saw Pandavas and her sakhi and smiles. His smile can ease anyone's pain. Sahadev and Nakul has to leave as they need to do their job, so they left.

Bheem, for now, Ballav, comes now and then to visit him with some fruits and sweets.

"So, any particular reason for visit." Virat ask him

"He won't do anything without any reason." Keechak comments.

"Absolutely, Mantri Keechak." He agrees with him. "Well I was taking them to visit the a fun fare near you kingdom, so thought of visiting you."

Uttra along with Brihanla came. She look tired as they came from dance practice. She greets the special guest. While Arjun bows down smiling at his dear Madhav.

The two young guys were arguing over a fruit, which fell down.
"Abhimanyu, Charu, don't argue like that at least Infront of others. Between Maharaj, He is my son Charu and he is Abhimanyu, son of Mahanayak Arjun."

Yudhishthir, Arjun and Draupadi were present there. How much they wish to hug their blood, how much they want to play with him and Vasudev's son. They control their emotions. Arjun keep looking at him.

Abhimanyu picks the fruit up but but slips making uttra fall. He stare at her. Her cute face and innocence attracts him.

Charu laughs. Uttra stood up, "idiot can't you see."

"I did see, but I slip and that's not on purpose, but sorry." Abhimanyu said politely.

"You know we have lot more fruits, so don't argue over some." Uttra said looking at both Charu and Abhimanyu.

"I don't think that you have enough for both of us." Abhimanyu smirks and high five with his brother.

"You"

"What"

They were about to argue further but stopped by elders.

Virat's wife laughs, "fighting like a husband and wife."

"Not a bad idea Maharani." Krishna praises.

All of sudden, the light environment become some serious.

"Are you serious, Vasudev? My daughter and Abhimanyu, son of great Archer Arjun." Virat express his happiness.

"He is just like his father. A great warrior who will become pride of their parents." Krishna went on to praise Abhimanyu, making Arjun proud. "So what do you think, Maharaj Virat."

"How can I say no to such a proposal that by you." Virat has tears in his eyes.

Uttra and Abhimanyu were in garden. They know they are going to get married.

"If you don't want to get married to me, you can say." Abhimanyu breaks the silence.

"Why do you fell that." She ask.

"No, I want your yes as well."

She smiles.

"You are not that bad. Just don't fight with me over fruits."

They both smiles and ready for their new life together.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A cute story of cute couple.

Keep your votes and comments on.