YUDISHTER~DRAUPADI

"Are you sure arya, you want to have compition with me?" Draupadi, make herself comfortable on bed with dice game (duyut) beside her.

"Are you challenging me Panchali? You know how well i can play this." *Points towards Duyut*

"Well, you might have played with kids. I can give you a good challenge, Arya." Draupadi smiles in confidence. "You might gets defeat in your fav game."

"A defeat from you, my panchali, is my win only." Yudhishthir said with a sweet smile.

"Not fair, arya, i am all up for compition and now you are flirting." She fake her anger.

Yudhishthir's smiles even more.

He sat and the game begin. It was all fun in the start. But gradually, the game between two became intense. The game was in complete favour of Yudhishthir. That's when Draupadi used her idea or say cheated.

"Panchali, you cheated."

"I didn't."

"Hahaha, Panchali, you know i don't lie. You cheated dear."

"Yes, I did. Ok. Happy."
She goes near window and stood there crossing her arms.

"Arya, is game more important than me." She asked without looking at him.

Complete silence.

"It's not about game, Panchali. I can't cheat in Duyut." He said being straight.

"Your flirty side is way more interesting." She said giving him a side smile and blush on her face.

"I will try to work on it even more now." He takes his hand kiss on her palm.

"Teach me how to play your duyut."

"Come." Yudhishthir follows her.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Yudhishthir, Panchali and Duyut.🧐😉😣.

Between it's true, once you start playing Duyut (ludo), you are so into the game - cheating included😂🤪 that it actually led to MAHABHARAT 😂😂😝. Right?😎

Hope you like it.

Don't forget to vote and comments.

Note- Header Pic from Pinterest.