YUDHISHTHIR~DEVIKA

While returning from Panchal, Smart Yudhishthir Choose to stay in Sivi kingdom, which isn't as grand as Hastinapur or Indraprasth. Yudhishthir knows that no matter how small the kingdom is, it can always prove as aid. He plans to meet and greet the King Govasena, Ruler of Sivi kingdom.

Govasena was informed about arrival of Yudhishthir. Govasena welcome the Chakrvartin Smart, "Smarat Yudhishthir apka hardik Swagat hai."

Passing through the corridors, King Govasena was informed from one the servant, the jeweller that Princess Devika wanted to see today can't come as he was needed in nearby village in wedding occasion. The King nodded.
He make Yudhishthir sit in the guest chamber, while he himself goes and look for the arrangement done by servants for the night.

Yudhishthir gladly waits in chamber and started looking around as in observing it's beauty and work.
"Sivi is a beautiful kingdom with best of the nature and artisan work." He said to himself.

He heard some Anklets and soon saw a beautiful girl coming towards him in pink attire.

Devika saw Yudhishthir and greets him.
"Pranam"
"Pranam" he replies back.

"Dikhaiye" Devika sat next to him.

"Kya" Yudhishthir asked showing his confusion.

"Didn't my friend told you to bring emerald and kundan necklace. Show me that." She said getting little irritated.

"I don't have them-" he was cut in between.

"What do you mean you don't have? Can't you do your work properly. Didn't Ashika Told you what exactly I want. Ughh" Devika said in a one go.

"Please listen to me." Yudhishthir tries to clear her misunderstanding.

"I don't want to hear any excuse now. Dressing like a king, doesn't make you one. A king do his work properly." She stomps her foot and left from there.

"Spoils my entire mood." She mumbles while going out but Yudhishthir heard it.

Devika met Ashika, her maid com friend, "where is my father. I want to tell him to not let that jeweller come inside again."

Ashika asks her why is she upset.
Devika narrated the incident.

"Devika you must have met someone else. The jeweller you wanted to see, didn't come today." Ashika told her.

"What" Devika opens her mouth but couldn't say more, she ran back the chamber.
She saw her father was standing folding his hands while the man she just scolded is smiling.

Govasena saw and called her. Later introduce her to the King of kings, Yudhishthir.
His father told her to apologize.

"Woh, meri bhool k liye shama kr dijiye." She apologized.

"It's fine, no problem." He look in her eyes.

"King Govasena, I was here to make political alliance with you. But now along with I wish to have your beautiful daughter's hand in marriage. Only if she agrees. And I promise her answer won't affect the political relations between us." Yudhishthir meant each word he said.

Devika was impress by him. And said Yes for the marriage.
Govasena was very happy.

Yudhishthir came near her and said in her ears, "after marriage please hear me for once in any arguments."

She became shy and both share a laugh.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Poor and Brave Yudhishthir.
Poor because got scolded for nothing and brave for marrying the girl who scolded him.😝

Do vote and comments.