ARJUN~SUBHADRA

Arjun sneaks inside her lady love's room, making sure her two brothers, Madhav and Balram didn't catch him. He visited Dwarka to invite them for Rajusuyagya at Indraprasth,so obviously he has to meet his Subhadra, who doesn't look in good mood when he greet her first.

"Subhadra" he called her in hush tone. "I came to meet you."

"No, you came to invite my brothers." She didn't even look at him.

"I took so much risk coming in your room. You are not even looking at me." Arjun whined like a lover boy.

She turned and her face was red with bit of anger and lot of sadness. Arjun came close and hugs her.
"I know I hurt you, but I did that for your good." He tries to make her understand.

"My good, without you, how, Rajkumar Arjun." Her hurt was clear evident now.

"You know how Subhadra, We all five brothers promised Panchali, that she will be the only Queen in the Kingdom of Indraprasth. Jhest and Bhrata Bheem kept Bhabhishree Devika and Balbandra in their maternal house. Even Ulpi and Chitrangda are at their parents. If I got married to you either you have to stay here or we both have face hurt and angered Panchali. I am not scared for myself but for you, and bhrata Balram won't approve you to stay here."

"Kuntiputr Arjun, you think of me that weak and selfish. I have loved you truly in every way. I want to be with you in your joy, cheerful moments as well as in hard, difficult times. I wish to take your smile and punishments both. I am ready to face queen's anger and my would be jiji's scoldings along with you. Her punishment and love, I will accept both happily." Subhadra express her love for him and respect for Draupadi.
Arjun, who already loved her,  now even more fall for her.

"Rajkumar Arjun, I heard my brothers talking about my marriage with some prince. Make sure you won't get late for proposal." A tear drop from her eyes.

Arjun was bit of confused earlier but now he wants to talk with Madhav first.

Before dinner, Revati Balram  Shree Krishn and Subhadra were chit chatting in the garden when Arjun Joined them.
Arjun and Subhadra looks at each other. Subhadra gestures Arjun with eyes to talk with him.

Dwarkadhish who knows what's going on and what will happen smiles. He looks at his Parth and ask "like to say something?"
Arjun declines.

"Dau, what do you think about the marriage proposal for our dear Subhadra?" Govind purposely ask Balram to tease his sister and friend.

"Gandharaj Shakuni, gave a good proposal of Duryodhan and Subhadra's marriage. I don't find anything wrong." Hearing Balram, Arjun was shocked.

Duryodhan.. he thought. It's a plan.. to stop the Rajusuyagya of Indraprasth. I can't let that happen neither I want Subhadra as a bait in any political alliance. I have to talk with Madhav now.

"Yes, Subhadra will be Daughter in law of Kuruvansh." Krishna smiled. He was not wrong practically.

"But I.. I don't wish to marry" Poor Subhadra couldn't complete her statement.

"No girl will ever think of marriage and leave her parents house. Especially when she has two loving brothers. But you have to get married." Revati said hugging her.

"It's a trap... Trap to stop our Rajusuyagya." Arjun finally spoke.

Balram looks at Krishna and understood that he is right. "I understand that Arjun, but it isn't a bad proposal."

"But they are just using Subhadra, Bhrata, she won't be happy there." Arjun shows her concern.

"So where and with whom she will be happy Parth?" Keshav ask him. Arjun take it as a hint that his Madhav wants to finally accept Infront of everyone.

"Jhest Bharat", Arjun looks at Subhadra and again at Balram, "Me and Subhadra loves each other. We want to marry as well with your permission." He finally said it. By the end, He was holding his hand.

Krishna already knew and now Balram can also saw honesty and love for sister in his eyes. "But what about your Vows with Drupad Kanya, as she will go Indraprasth with you after marriage?" As brother he ask Arjun.

"We both are ready to take all punishment and blessings from her." It Subhadra this time.

Krishna tells him to accept the relationship and begin the wedding preparations.

Balram blesses the couple and told that he will inform Gandhraj
about their decision. Revati also goes with her to tell about the wedding about to happen.

"Hmm, Arjun will get his share of forgiveness and anger from my sakhi. But dear Subhadra, I will give you something specials and few lessons to impress the queen and calm her down. Rest, you both can give her the biggest happiness and best gift in future, which I am sure she will be delighted and love more than anything." Madhav said to both of them.

They look confused and about to ask him but he beat them, "don't worry, you will understand what I mean when the time come." ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ArSu request.. so here is one.

Hope you enjoy it.

Between any idea what best gift Madhav was talking about to them?

Don't forget to vote and comments.