ARJUN~DRAUPADI

The glorious palace of Shri Krishna was beaming with laughter as lord himself along with his consort Rukmini and Arjun and Draupadi were having their quality time together.  The lord himself narrated how Arjun helped him in eloping Krishnpriye Rukmini.
Draupadi was unable to control her laughter after hearing his Arya's feminine avatar describe by Govind. Rukmini still thanks him for that.

"Nahi devi, maine toh woh kiya jo Madhav ne kha. Apse vivah karne k liye ati sheeghr the." Arjun taunts looking at Krishna who in returns just smile and nods in yes. Rukmini became all red.

"Parth, meri priye ko itna bhi laal na karo. Aur dekho meri sakhi ko vishram ki avashyakta h. Toh ab shyan kaksh ki aur prasthan karte h."

*Couples went into their respective room.*

Draupadi was trying to hide her smile every time looking at Arjun. He notice and grab her hand. He holds her tightly, very close to his bared chest and heart.

"Panchali, aaj ki hasya sabha samapt hoti h." He said with naughtiness in eyes and words, which obviously Draupadi understood.

"Ab kya karoon, Arya, Govind ne jo aapki chhavi btayi h woh soch kr, swayam hi mukh pr hasi aa jati h." She burst into laughter in the end.

Arjun turns her around, keeping his hand on her waist, bringing her even more close. There is hardly any distance left between them. Draupadi was breathing heavily. He put her hair flick behind her face make her look in his eyes.

"Panchali, i can be anything for this smile of yours." He pecks her head, than cheeks.
Draupadi clings on his arms.

They can feel each others love and care. That's what a relationship needs, to be love and care.

Draupadi looking in his eyes, tights her hold on his shoulder. The love of her life expressing himself with such soothing words has made her life complete.

"Arya, mere mukh pr aayi khushi ka karan aap hi h, phir aap chahe kisi bhi roop mein ho."

They laugh out loud and embrace each other.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So here sweet one short for one of the most loved ArDi.💖

Hope you will like it.

Do not forget to vote and comments.