[021] | Final

A/n: Dear Readers, 

As you can tell by the title, this is the last and final chapter of "Bloody Mouth". We have come a long way to get to this point. When I was writing the first chapter, my writing skills sucked. I barely knew anything and had zero ideas. But here we are. If you are reading this right now, thank you. Thank you for your wonderful comments, votes, etc. You guys really make my day <3

_______________

December 8th, death day

"We meet again, Jaden.

[Promise's POV] 

It's currently 3:28 am, from what it says on the clock. I can't seem to fall asleep. I never thought it would happen again. When I was younger, after my mom died, I suffered from insomnia for months. I finally got rid of it when I was 8. But when I turned 14, I found myself suffering again. I couldn't get rid of it at that time. 

I did eventually though, once I came here and met Jaden. He seemed to wash all my worries away. But after that fight, and me practically breaking his heart, the look on his face will lay in my mind forever. It will consume my waking days. 

Anyway, my throat is parched. I get up, pulling the sheets off my limp body, and quietly sneaked over to the doors. When I tried to open them slowly, they creaked. So, I just opened it as quickly as you would tear off a bandaid. 

I stopped as soon as the door opened though, my ears picked up a sound. Footsteps. And they were getting closer. 

[Jaden's POV]

I can't seem to lull myself into slumber tonight. Her words will forever consume my waking days. Even if I knew she was right, it still hurt. She seemed confident in her words, she knew she was making the right decision, but I could tell she was slowly breaking inside. She was hurt just as I was. 

Maybe getting water will help. I'm not thirsty, but water usually helps...right? It doesn't matter anyway if water doesn't work, I'll just go stargazing like I normally do. 

I groaned as I got out of bed, my back popping, and sauntered across my marble floor. It's dark in here, but I have no problem seeing in the dark, so it shouldn't be hard to not stub my to-

Ouch. Nevermind. 

Whatever, I can still see in the dark. I found the doorway and made my way down the grand hall. But I stopped. I can hear something, something not normal. It sounds muffled like someone has a cloth in their mouth. 

Jaden! Help, please. AHH, HELP SOMEONE!!, 

Is all I could make out from the screams. Wait, that sounds like...

Promise.

I rushed down the grand stairs, following the sound. It leads me past the kitchen, through the dining hall, and finally the balcony. 

There she was. 

[Promise's POV] 

When I went to grab the closest weapon towards me, the smell of alcohol flooded my senses, and all I could see was a black void. 

It felt like I was passed out, but I can sense everything around me. Someone picked me up and is now carrying me somewhere. I could hear their footsteps, doors creaking. Cool wind starting blowing, crickets chirping. I'm guessing they dragged me to the front balcony. 

Once I got my vision back, I see my guess was correct, I am on the balcony. I'm just noticing the person who dragged me here is tying my hands behind my back. 

Then I hear something I never wanted to hear,

A gun cock. 

I am sweating profusely now, with the gun placed roughly to my head. I tried to scream as best I can, as I know Jaden would hear it. 

"Jaden! Please, help." 

Then the mystery person shoved it into my head more and methodically fiddled with the trigger. 

"AHH, HELP SOMEONE!!"

"If one more thing comes out of your big mouth, I'll kill you before Jaden even gets here. Understood?"  I was sobbing now, shakily nodding my head. Sounds came out of my mouth, they weren't cries for help, just sounds to show I'm scared. 

"Shut up." I obeyed as I didn't want to die. The only thing you could hear now is the sounds of my heavy breathing and the sounds of the cold night. I looked down, trying to focus on my breathing. 

That's when someone came rushing in. Jaden. 

[Jaden's POV]

"NO! PLEASE! DON'T DO THIS TO HER!", I yelled, tears forming.

The same guy that killed my mother had Promise tied up, a gun to her head.

You can hear her muffled screams, due to the damp cloth that was stuffed in her mouth.

He was going to shoot her and make me watch.

"STOP, I'LL GIVE YOU ANYTHING YOU WANT. JUST DON'T HURT HER, SHE'S..she's my s-star", whispering the last part, I realized that I did find my star. The person who was gonna love me no matter who I was. Who was gonna hold me, and tell me they loved me.

Bang!

"NOOO! PROMISE!", the guy smirked, and fleed.

Rushing over to Promise to untie her, I laid her head on my lap.

"No, no, no, no. Please Promise! I can't lose you too. I love you for fucks sake!"

I pressed my head against hers, and slowly brought my lip up to hers. Kissing her fragile, cold lips made me realize that I loved her. I truly loved her. And it kinda scared me, no one ever made me feel this way.

But, she didn't move. Her limp, bloody body, just laying there.

She's dead.

And it's all my fault.

I'll never get to see her again. 

___________

A/n: I'm sorry for the ending. I'm crying right now, so you're not alone. I will be making a second book, but I will be doing it differently than this book. 

I am going to write all the chapters, edit them, then publish them all at once that way you don't have to wait. So, it is gonna be a while 'til the book is published. I will be calling it, "Bite Marks". If you have a better name, suggest it down in the comments. 

Meanwhile, I have lots of books in my drafts that I maybe wanna publish (or, once again, if you have suggestions for book ideas for me to publish while you wait for the second book, comment them). 

I hope you enjoyed the journey of this book, 'cause I sure did. Comment, vote, do whatever you'd like. I love every single one of my readers. Thank you. 

(Also, the picture you're about to see is a map of the percentages of where my readers live. I have many worldwide, which is amazing. 

I love you all, baby thots

          - Maya, signing off. [1149 words]