❁[014]❁

[Jaden's POV]

December 6th, dinner time,

Her screams still haunt me.
-
That dream, that same dream that I have every December 6th, feels like a memory, except, I don't remember it.

It feels all to familiar to me, yet, I have no clue as to why it does.

My mind is telling me that's its a flashback, or a memory, but, I have yet to remember it.

The dreams isn't the only thing that feels familiar to me.

The woman.

Her voice, her hair, her touch.

I always wonder what would've happened after she turned around.

If it is a flashback/memory, then maybe she did, and maybe she-

AHHHH!!!

My words got cut off by what it seems to be a scream that's coming from Promise's room.

Somehow I feel connected to her.

Everytime I walk past her, hear her voice, or even if someone says her name, my fangs start to tingle.

It feels like, a buzz. Like when static appears on TV. That's what it feels like.

My fangs always does that, but it has grown stronger since she got here.

And I have usually ignored it, but somehow, I just can't seem to ignore it now. No matter how much I want to.

Because of enhanced hearing, I could hear her struggling to breathe.

Maybe she had a nightmare.

She stopped after a while.

Knock! Knock!

"Master? Dinner is ready!"

This could be my chance to see what she screames about.

"Can you tell Promise to join me at the dinner table?" (His castle is kinda like the castle from Beauty and the Beast btw) .

"Yes Master".

After hearing footsteps walk towards her door, I got up out of my chair (he fell asleep at his desk) and made my way to the dinner table.

I was in for a treat.

A/n-
So I was gonna post this yesterday due to reasons (tehe hi my little spider, sorry I didnt fulfill your wishes😔), but I fell asleep while writing it. :,(
But I am posting a chapter later today or tomorrow morning around this time. :)
Hope you liked it!! <3
Bye Bye my baby thots, love you all👻

[366 words]