❁[05]❁

[Promise's POV]
[Italics: Promise's thoughts, bold: Jaden's thoughts]
"Um..what is that exactly?"

December 5th, later in the night.

"So who are exactly?", I asked as me and the mystery guy were walking through the crisp, white snow.

"I'm a king, and that's all that matters for now."

That's strange. I have never heard of a kingdom hear....
"What kingdom? Cause I have never heard of a kingdom hear?"

Shit. "Uhh...well since we live in a forest we dont have that much protection around the castle, so we keep on the down low incase someone wants to intrude..?", He said, but it sounded more like a question then a statement..

Umm..right...I dont know if I should believe him..but I'll just go along with it. For now.
"Okay?." We wondered more deep into the forest (if that was even possible), it's like we were walking for hours. I dont even know if this is a real kingdom, or if I am getting kidnapped by someone I dont even know the name of. I dont even know what he looks like for fuck sake!

Why wont he tell me anything?
Since I was deep in thought, I hadn't noticed that we came to a stop. I looked before me and all I saw was black brick? I backed up a little to get a better look. It was a black brick wall. Almost like a border around something.

"Alright, well here we are", he pushed open a door that was camouflaged with the wall, "after you". I stepped in and took in my surroundings. Trees. Lots of trees. But it looked like they were protecting something. I looked up to see the top half of a CASTLE?!?

Holy shit.
"So this is your castle?" He nodded in response. Then I saw little villages. "And I'm guessing those are your people?", I asked pointing to the cottages. My British accent was showing at this point (yes you are from England, but your family moved to the USA). Again, he nodded and hummed in response.

So he wasnt lying??..I mean his castle is right there so I guess he wasnt. But I still feel uneasy about him.
I took a slow breath in, and out. This is where my crazy adventure started.

A/n-
Ahh I am posted more chapters tonight. But I wont be posting the ending cause that a surprise tehe. Um anywhore so yeah..hope you enjoyed this chapter. Let me know what you think is gonna happen next. PeW pEW 🔫. Um. Bye bebs!!

[431 words]