❁[016]❁

𝗔/𝗻-
I was going to make this such a long last chapter but decided to break the chapter into smaller chapters. The beginning of this chapter is going to be how the first book (this book) ends. And then the rest of this chapter, and other chapters, are going to lead up to the end. This is also gonna have some imagery (my English teacher would be so proud-). (Also sorry in advance if  the  words being out of place, for some reason it's not letting me click the left, middle, and right  button things.)

- December 8th, 3:47 am, in the Future.

[Jaden's POV]

"NO! PLEASE! DON'T DO THIS TO HER!", I yelled, tears forming.

The same guy that killed my mother had Promise tied up, a gun to her head.

You can hear her muffled screams, due to the damp cloth that was stuffed in her mouth.

He was going to shoot her and make me watch.

"STOP, I'LL GIVE YOU ANYTHING YOU WANT. JUST DON'T HURT HER, SHE'S..she's my s-star", whispering the last part, I realized that I did find my star. The person who was gonna love me no matter who I was. Who was gonna hold me, and tell me they loved me.

Bang!

"NOOO! PROMISE!", the guy smirked, and fleed.

Rushing over to Promise to untie her, I laid her head on my lap.

"No, no, no, no. Please Promise! I can't lose you too. I love you for fucks sake!"

I pressed my head against hers, and slowly brought my lip up to hers. Kissing her fragile, cold lips made me realize that I loved her. I truly loved her. And it kinda scared me, no one ever made me feel this way.

But, she didn't move. Her limp, bloody body, just laying there.

She's dead.

And it's all my fault.

____________________
But what he didn't know is that, she can't die.

-

[Both POV's] [And a surprise POV]

December 6th, dinner time (and hopefully kiss kiss time)(the present day),

I don't know the way to the dining room, so I am pretty sure that I was supposed to follow her. She was already half way down the way, so I quickly pulled the duvets over my body and walked as fast as I could to catch up to her.

I as finally caught up to her, I was thinking about what she said. Maybe I did like him..

But I don't even know if he likes me back (if I did like him!), let alone his first name. (I don't remember if he told her his name or not, but just roll with it).

What did he even think of me?

Did he think I was annoying?

Pretty?

A bitch?

Did I actually even like him?