❁[018]❁

"Ugh, can you stop complaining for once!"

December

[Jaden's POV]

"Hey, Jay!" Ugh, I am so not in the mood to deal with Hailey.

"What do you want," I heard footsteps outside of my door, "you can come in I guess."

Hailey came over and sat on my lap. The hell?

"Woah, what are you doing?" She started twirling a piece of her hair, which means she is probably seducing me.

"Oh nothing," she whispered in my ear, "just having some fun." Okay, she has never showed signs she was into me. She literally friend-zoned me the second we met.

What is she doing?

[Hailey's POV]

"This may seem weird, but follow me."

"What, why?" Ugh, come on Promise. You are so oblivious.

"Just do it! And when we get there, just stand outside the door and listen."

"Okay sure..." I really hope this works.

[Promise's POV]

Hailey asked for a really weird favor. Like, who asks if they can stand outside a door and listen to a private conversation?

But, what the hell? I mean, I would never pass up to hear some gossip!

"Okay, we're here," she whispered, "Hey, Jay!"

Jay? As in Jaden? Oh no. I tried to leave, but Hailey grabbed my arm and jerked me back. "Stay here, and listen!" Did anyone ever tell her she is demanding?

"What do you want," I heard him say on the inside of his room, "you can come in." Well great, now I'm all alone.

I heard some shuffling, then finally heard his voice.

"Woah, what are you doing?"

"Oh, nothing," I barely heard. It sounded like she was trying to seduce him. Wait,

Was she? Hearing a whisper, I'm assuming she said something in his ear. Which I would not like to know what!

I heard some more shuffling, then a huff. As it came from Hailey, I'm assuming he threw her off of her.

"Hailey, you of all people should know I like Promise."

What.

The.

Hell?

_______________

A/n:

Hey guys, gals, and nonbinary pals! I was going to publish this a few hours ago, but realized it was only about 100 words long. I didn't want this chapter to be that short considering hoe long you have waited for it.

(I put "hoe" instead of "how" on accident, but I'm never changing it).

Sorry for the long wait, and short chapter. Hope you enjoy reading it! Good night/morning/afternoon/evening, baby thots <3
                    - maya :)