❁[010]❁

[Both  POV]

"That is no excuse for what you have done!"

December 6th,

[Promise's POV]

For what it's worth, you should just deal with the pain at home. Cause at least you know you aren't gonna be held captive by some crazy vampire king.

As I was making my way out of the place that I know nothing about, I remembered something. 

The Vampire King.

What if the mystery king is the vampire king?!?! I mean it kind of makes sense considering the things everyone does and doesn't know about him. Well at least the things I know. 

I spend more time then anyone researching about the vampire king, cause everyone else seems to believe that he doesn't hide away in our town. But we don't really know a lot about him, so how do we know he isn't hiding here? I mean sure, he may not have been here at the start but, he is a vampire, and they are very stealthy...  

Anyway here is what all I know,

*He lives in a forest with some other vampire in cottages. But he lives in a castle surrounded by trees and villages, that were made from the cottages.

*He never came out if his castle, except midnight, and he if he did come out of hiding during the day, he never showed his face or said his name.

*He could be hot, or ugly.

*He was born in 1996, and its currently 2014, which concludes he is 18.

*He is the only vampire to age normally since he has yet to become vampire king.

*Oh and he is actually vampire prince, [which only I know due to my research], since his dad is no where to be seen. [Well that's what everyone else thinks].

Now that I seem to really think about it, all the clues match up.  I don't know his name, and when I met him he didn't show his face. Then last night he randomly appeared next to me at 1:00 am on the roof thing. His castle is surrounded by trees and cottages, that his so called 'people' live in. Oh and he looks like a teen, specifically 18. 

Why wouldn't he just tell me? Doesn't he liked to be feared? I mean I'm not scared of him, but ??? Oh I mean, I guess it could be for the fact he would think I would not follow him if he told me. Buuuuuttttt, still. Why not just tell me? Can't he smell fear or whatever? 'Cause if he could then he could easily know that I'm not scared. Or maybe that's why he didn't tell me...maybe he wants me to fear him......eh. Either way I don't know, I just need to get out of here without being caught.....

Nope.

I have definitely been caught. How? Well I am making eye contact with the devil himself. Well more like Vampire Prince, but whatever. 

Oh right shit, he's a vampire. Do you think he'll punish me?? Or worse...bite me?

[Jaden's POV]

Promise.

I make eye contact with her, and I think she realized that it's me. She goes wide-eyed and has a hint of fear in her eyes [cause she thinks he is gonna bite her, but he doesn't know she knows who he is] . She looks as if she had just crossed paths with the devil. 

What if she knows?

Nah. She is just a stupid human who probably doesn't eve nknwo what quantum physics are.

As soon as we make-eye contact, she immediately looks away. And with that, I close my window and waltz my way over to the door, since I am in no need of hury. I can catch her, so hey? What's the point of rushing. I take one quick glance in the direction of the window, to be sure she wasn't ran off yet, and notice she ISN'T THERE?!!?

Zipping over to the window at the speed of a bullet, and frantically looking for anything of hers that signals she hasn't gotten far. I mean, she shouldn't have gotten far, right? Right?

It's not like she is a vampire, she is just human, so maybe I am just parinoid, or something, I don't know.

"GUARDS!! MAKE SURE PROMISE DOESN'T GET OUTSIDE OF THE GATE! NOW!", I yelled, not wanting her to get off the primisis, if she hasn't already. Hearing loud, strutting outside of my door, I know the guards are on their way down their to get her, but I have to make sure she doesn't leave. 

And so with that, my big, black, elegant wings flutter out of their hiding.

I'm not worrying about her seeing my wings since I can just erase her memory with a potion I made perfect for a situation like this.

I just can't let her get away incase she has figured out who I am 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 am, and tells somebody. I don't need no ignorant vampire hunter or whatever, hunting me and my fellow vampires down.

While I am gliding through the cottages, I spot someone, a girl more to specify, running at least 23mph, which isn't the speed of a normal human (I don't know if this is true, I just made something up, but if it isnt true, pretend it is). Ok so, she definately isn't human.

Wait...

If she isn't a human then what could she be...?

𝗔/𝗻-
𝗛𝗲𝘆! 𝗦𝗼 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗶 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗜 𝗽𝘂𝗯𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝗳𝗲𝘄 𝗱𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗮𝗴𝗼...? 𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝗶 𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗻𝘁...? 𝗪𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝗲𝘅𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗴𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗱𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 :| . 𝗨𝗺 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝘄𝗮𝘆, 𝗜 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗶𝘀!! ᵐᵃʸᵇᵉ ᵉᵛᵉⁿ ˡᵉᵃᵛᵉ ᵃ ᵛᵒᵗᵉ :)
𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝗟𝗢𝗧 𝗼𝗳 𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗮𝘀, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗜 𝗮𝗺 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝘅𝗰𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱!! 𝗔𝘆𝗮𝘆! 𝗔𝗻𝘆𝘄𝗵𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝘁 :𝗗, 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗯𝘆𝗲 𝗯𝘆𝗲 𝗺𝘆 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘁𝘀 🙃👌

[980 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬]
𝐠𝐫𝐫. 𝐈𝐭𝐒 𝐧𝐎𝐭 1000 𝐖𝐨𝐑𝐝𝐒 :(
𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭, 𝐢 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬:
:* :* :* :* ;* :* :* :* :*
𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞:
( ˘ ³˘)( ˘ ³˘)( ˘ ³˘)( ˘ ³˘)( ˘ ³˘)
[1000 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰]