❁[04]❁

[Jaden's POV]

"May I?"

December 5th,earlier in the day

I could sense it. I could sense someone running towards us. But I could also sense it was a she, and she was a human. She was running away from home, towards the forest, but she didn't know it was our forest. The forest no one wanted to go to. She was nervous? And rushed.....

And with that, I thought it would be fun to play a little prank. She doesnt know that the forest is full of vampires, so why not....take advantage of it.

I informed the kingdom and village of the prank. They of course, thought it was rather surprising. I mean why would the Vampire King not want people to know who he is? He loves people fearing him after all. Well cause I wanted to get a little fun outta this. I want to see her slowly peicing together the puzzle. The little hints I will drop, the strangeness from the 'villagers' .

The plan is simple. We all pretend to be humans. Everytime we get hungry, we eat when she isnt in sight. Maybe keep a few drops of blood here and there, ya know drop hints. And once she finds out, hopefully all hell breaks loose.

[A/n]
Sorry I havent updated, I am writing all the chapters so i can publish them in one day. This one was finished and i was super to publish it the day i was in the hospital, so I thought why not just post it? Anyway once again, I am truly sorry! I hope you are staying safe from everything that is going on!! Bye!!
[280 words]