❁[015]❁

[Promise's POV]

December 6th, dinner time,

After I had calmed down, someone knocked on my door.

"May I come in Ms. Promise?", I am pretty sure it's one of the maids, Hailey, I think her name was.

"Um..s-sure", even though I had calmed down, my voice still cracked.

She quietly opened the door, not wanted to startle me.

I wanted to know who carried me here, but I was afraid if that was a weird question. I wanted to thank the person.

I gathered up my courage and asked it anyway,

"Um, this may be a weird question but, who carried me up here?"

"Well, one of the gaurds carried you up here, and I gave them the directions", she shyly smiled.

"oh."

I kinda wanted it to be the king who carried me up here. I had no clue why, but I was a little sad he didn't.

"Well, thank you", I gave a shy smile back.

"No problem, but Master wants to you to join him for dinner".

I looked down at the floor a little, not wanter her to see my faint blush, and nodded.

"Why? I-i mean n-not that I-I'm d-declining...I ju-just wanna k-know why...". Dammit, curse my stuttering.

She gave a little chuckle, "I don't know why Ms. Promise, but you know you don't have to be nervous. He is very kind and wouldn't hurt anybody. Also, he seems to have taking a liking to you", she said the last part with a wink.

If you couldn't see the blush before, you could definitely see it now.

"Y-you dont h-have to c-call me Pro-promise. Mimi is f-fine."

"As you wish, Mimi. Also don't worry, I can tell you took a liking to the king too. Maybe you can finally show him what love is". And with that, she walked away.

What I didn't know, was that I was in for a ride. An emotional ride.

A/n-
Soooo....😏😏😏
Looks like Hailey is on the ship. Oh! That reminds me, what woukd their ship name be?? Let me know! Hope you liked the chapter. And just a warning for the next one, there is teeeaaa. Hot tea.
Anywhore, hope you liked, and bye bye for now my baby thots 😎💅

[394 words]