You're not a Monster

Then suddenly she forgot who Lee Rang was.

Meanwhile everything was going great; her father was at her side though her mother wasn't there anymore because she was with her new family but that didn't really upset Hjejin or her father. They were happy. Time passed and passed and eventually.
Hjejin father stood up from the sofa.

"Let's stop this now!"

Hjejin smiled and asked "okay what you want to do then?"

"I want you to leave, my daughter." Tears filled Hjejin eyes, she held his arm tightly and he hugged her and placed a kiss on her forehead. "My precious daughter leave it's not a place for you. Go where you belong." Her father broke the hug and said sadly.

"Appa! Why are you saying this kind of stuff? We are happy now, you and me together. Please don't leave me again."

Hjejin held his hand more tightly but her father kept on slipping way and eventually he was gone. She didn't leave, she stood there waiting for her father to return. She would not let her father go again but he never came.

"Hey kid! Why aren't you leaving?" A voice came, she looked up and saw Lee Yeon. She didn't recognise him at first but some memories flooded back.

"Did you took my father away?" She shouted at him in anger. Yeon sighed and said "you father, he is dead. He just came here to save you. A soul doesn't have that much liberty to stay so he left. Now you go."

Hjejin replied stubbornly. "No! I will not leave. I'll live with my father forever."

Lee Yeon shrugged and said. "Your call either way you'll wake up because that oudukshini is going to die."

The word oudukshini rang bell to her brain and memories came flooding through them. When she started researching about imoogi she found many other mythological creatures and one was oudukshini, not at all popular as world has already forgotten her a long time ago but still she was there in the corners that no one choose to go.

She looked around and Yeon was gone. She didn't wanted to leave but she had to, she opened the door of her previous house living room's where she lived with her parents and in a flash she was back to her current apartment. She was laying on her doorstep. She hugged herself and cried as she remembered her father's embrace but there was something she felt more strongly of, Lee Rang.

She wore her shoes and went out to found Lee Rang. She went to the station and found details of Ki-Yo-Ri and went to her home but she wasn't home. Struggling she ran around the streets to find Lee Rang or Ki-Yo-Ri to find Lee Rang through her.
***

Lee Rang on the other hand unaware of Hjejin, was waiting for his brother Lee Yeon to come. Suddenly the door bell rang Lee Rang stood happily and opened the door but didn't expect to see Kwon Hee-Ryong (director of Ji-A program, the man who nurtured Imoogi to grew this much for immortality)

He smiled at Lee Rang and said. "Were you expecting someone else?"

They both left his apartment and had a argument between them because they tried to test Lee Rang.

Looking at his condition that guy gave Lee Rang a cherry to recover and after taking the cherry Lee Rang exited his house with so much guilt in his shoulder as his brother again saved his life in that forest and he was the reason why Yeon was having a hard time.

Instead of taking a taxi he walked home for some fresh air. He stood at the other side of the road as he waited for traffic signal to turn green.
***
Hjejin walked aimlessly and finally found Lee Rang, he stood at the other end of the road, the same traffic light road when they first met when she saved that ungrateful man's life.

His and her gazes met but Lee Rang has confusion in his eyes and Hjejin has tears. Lee Rang thought, by his magic he made her forgot about him but those eyes of her were telling a complete different story.

The signal turned green and Hjejin ran towards Lee Rang.
She embraced him in her arms making Lee Rang stunt. He had never felt this warmth before in his life but he would never let a mortal creature do this to him again but he didn't shove her off instead he waited for her to let him go.

She said embracing him more tightly. "You are not a monster Lee Rang."

This made Lee Rang soft, he hugged her back tightly. He wanted someone to say this to him but no one ever did. He closed his eyes and rested his head on the side of her neck. Hjejin could feel his breath against her neck.

After a while, he unwillingly untied her from him and said "you remember everything, don't you?"

Hjejin ignored his question and said. "Rang, it's not your fault that you were a half fox, your mother should had been more careful so your father. She must be regretting saying those things to you now."

"How do you know that, are you involve in that scheme too. Are you working for imoogi? He asked hurriedly. To which Hjejin smiled and said. "No, though I was attacked by oudukshini too."

Lee Rang stared at her suspiciously but he knew she would never do anything to harm someone.
He looked at her and her half sleeved t-shirt.

"What are you thinking wearing one layer of clothing in this cold." Hjejin kept on looking at him innocently. "Ah! I'm not going to give you my coat just because you're a girl." To which Hjejin nodded.

Lee Rang sighed and removed his coat and wrapped the coat around her. "I'm just giving you this because you came here crying for me. I don't want you to die in my name here, I have reputation to look upto."

He walked some steps and looked back at Hjejin who didn't moved an inch. "Let me escort you home. Let's go."

A/n
Hello beauties.
I'm sorry for one day delay.
I hope you enjoyed.
Thank you <3