Who did this to you?🔞

TW: Chapter contain explicit scene of sexual activity, reader read with caution. 🔞

Both Yeon and Rang got out of the greencafe, a winning smile on their faces.

"You should become a actor with your skills." Yeon teased but his smile was embracing with appreciation.

"Should I give it a try?" Rang replied with a toothed smile.

Rang exhaled deeply, he was now a man with little less burden on his chest. From being tormented, rescued, abandon to being loved, safed and found he hardly grew up.

The fear he has faced, shivering, hiding behind the bushes as he seen flames engulfing his brother's mountain which turned them into ashes.

He hated being like that, being weak, being vulnerable, an easy target, a little flower that could be easily trampled upon so he became something that everyone feared, they gasped in horror at the sight of him, ran away from his vicinity and feared him beyond anything else.

He annihilated everyone who burnt his mountain, took his revenge in a hope that his brother would be proud of him after his long awaiting return but his brother was the one to aim the dagger at his heart. If that day he was not saved by the councilman he wouldn't be binded to that contract with the councilman but At last he was free, free from his past, free from all the odds that turned against him, free from his crimes.

Both him and Yeon made a plan to deceive the CEO to remove Rang's debt for which they disguised as each other and won the CEO's trust and at last Lee Rang was not indebted to anyone. (Reference to episode no. 12&13)

Yeon words bring him back to his revere.
"I was not joking when I said you should get some flowers for your woman."

"Oh shut it Yeon."

Yeon laughed wolfishly, he looked at his little brother his cheeks turning crimson just like it did when he was little child. Yeon has won half the war already his little brother was by his side nothing in the world could come between them now.

Before Rang could say anything Yeon patted his back. "You did great Rang-ga, after everything is over we will celebrate."

Rang nodded in agreement. How could he say otherwise anyway.

.
.
.

Rang unlocked Hjejin's apartment door and found her standing beside kitchen sink, rinsing rice.

He gently massaged her shoulder and placed a kiss on the back of her neck, she relaxed, but not completely.

“Hey.”

“Hi.” She replied. Rang could sense something was off but when she turned to face him his whole world collapsed.
The blood has rushed to her cheeks and nose turning it a beautiful shade of scarlet and her eyes rimmed with red ring and tears filled in them.

The ache in his chest became heavier when she sensed his shock and turned to hide her face in her sleeves.

He cupped her face between his hands and asked. “Who did this to you?” Anger lashing from his tone.

She shook her head and buried her face in his chest. He embraced her, stroking her hair. After a while her body relaxed.

“I will bring you some water.”

As he tried to release her from his embrace she grabbed him more tightly and said. “Rang, kiss me. I want to forget everything.”

He wanted to ask so many questions; what she needed to forget, who did this to her and who would die in his hands today instead he whispered. “Let's just—"

“Please Rang.”

He locked his eyes to her tear filled eyes and cursed under his breath. She was not someone he was capable of refusing if she has asked him to die there and then he would do it without wasting his breath.

Lifting her up in his arms he went to the bedroom before laying her in the bed he gently brushed his lips to hers, she sighed in response. His mind spiraled after hearing that voice now he wanted more, her to moan his name in pleasure as he kissed every part of her, her screams echoing through the walls as she came apart from the high of her euphoria.

His hands reached her waist and started removing her shirt, his fingers were cold against her bare skin but she could feel his cold touch but with every touch she felt warmth blasting her body.

Her shirt met the ground as he unclasped her bra and their eyes met, her desire and his hunger all of it collided in one gaze. Rang eyes darkened, instead of removing her bra he slided it up and with such hurried pace his mouth was on her breast.

In suprise she involuntary tried to push him off her but she didn't have enough strength because a strange sensation was creeping in her bones. After he exploited one side he moved to the other side; licking and sucking. The kisses trailed downwards from her breastbone to her navel, Hjejin hands were stretched upwards feeling his every lingering kiss.

Rang removed her pants sliding it down to the floor where her tshirt was, soon her underwear followed.

He settled between her legs, one leg placed above his shoulder. He looked at her and commanded. “Look at me.”

Instantly Hjejin eyes followed his command. Settling between her legs only half of his face visible but his eyes one was black and other was blazing like fire.
He looked like a half tailed fox.

A mischievous smile tugged on his face and with his tongue he made a long stroke, Hjejin back ached upwards from bed but he didn't stop stroking or kissing or sucking untill she was a wretched completely; panting and breathless. She tugged at his hair one moment telling him to stop and other asking for more.

Finally waves of euphoria crashed into her. She shivered and trembled in his vicinity. Her cries echoing in the room.

Moments later her tremble subsided and her vision cleared, she saw Lee Rang standing over there watching her. He was fully clothed with his tailored suit and pants and she layed naked, only in her bra which slided above her chest and didn't hide her swollen peaks. She was utterly at his mercy.

“Can I?” He asked.

This time she smiled her voice hoarse, “Yes, please.”

He tossed his clothes on the floor and unzipped his pants and before she new it he was on top of her. Tears overwhelmed her eyes but soon both pain and pleasure mixed in one and they fell in a rhythmic balance.

All they can hear was each other's breathless panting and their names in between, the creaking of bed, the slapping of two naked bodies as they both craved for each other's longing.

A/n
Hello loves.
I hope you all are well, thank you for waiting. I hope you enjoyed the chapter. Get ready for more heartbreaks and untill then.
Forever grateful.

Thank you for reading <3