True Feelings

A/n: Because of popular demand I'm back ( ;  and I'm sorry for updating after month, my excuse– after exams my parents got covid and as you know our siblings don't do shit so I was doing all the chores in this cold by myself.
Anyway Enjoy!!!!!

She cursed him out as she tried to untangle herself from his magic and finally when she moved she knew it wasn't because she was strong, she moved because Lee Rang was already gone and so was his magic. Nonetheless she picked her phone from the shoe rack and ran as fast as she could but there was no trace of Lee Rang or his car.

"What do I do," Hjejin cried out, some people who were passing by gave her the weirdest look but she couldn't care less about them all she needed to know was where did he went.

She ran around her building in search for him but all in vain, she brisk walked mindlessly and ultimately reached the main road, without thinking she called Haneul. (her teammate)

She picked up the phone quite quickly and answered. "Senior! Can't believe you called me, what can I do for you?"

Haneul was always so kind and sweet to everyone but this wasn't the time to admire her so Hjejin quickly cut her off by saying. "Where are you?"

"In the station, why?"

"Do me a favor and find me the addresses of these three people."

"Sure Senior, tell me their names? Is it for some kind of investigation because you are off duty don't work too hard. You are not even here!"

Again Hjejin hurriedly shrugged it off by saying. "They aren't for office work."

"Ooooooo" She teased and Hjejin could feel Haneul eyebrows wiggling at her through the phone.

"Quickly write the names." She tried to distracted her but there were no chance that Haneul would leave her alone after hearing the names."

"Lee Yeon, Kim Yoori and Lee Rang." After she said the name 'Lee Rang' she went silent and waited for Haneul to make all the weird noises she could through the phone and before hanging up on her she said. "Send me their addresses as quickly as you can."

After 10 minutes Haneul massaged her the addresses and bunch of other stuff which Hjejin ignored.
First, she went to Lee Rang apartment even though her instinct was saying he wasn't there but still couldn't help but go there to check and when she arrived at his apartment had a 'do not disturb me' sign.

"Bastard!"

After pressing the doorbell probably a hundred of times to make sure he wasn't there she left.

Second, she went to Kim Yoori house, her parents were pretty rich people but she wasn't home. The unsettling feeling kept creeping inside her chest and it got bigger and bigger every passing moment.

Lastly, she went to Lee Yeon house. If she couldn't find him here then there was no place she could find Lee Rang. He was his brother he had to know where Rang was.

In between all the hustle Lee Rang was sitting alone in his car. Was he really abandoned again by his brother as that man said? Was it true that he never really cared for him?
His phone rang and just like last time he assumed it was firstly Hjejin but when he checked it was his brother number on the phone display.
He couldn't contain himself and quickly answered the call. Finally he called him, his brother called him that meant he did care about him.

[Yeon]

[That ground cherry, is it in imoogi place? Ji-Ah's parents are trapped inside them, do you anything about them?]

[Is that all you have to say to me?]

[Did you see the cherries or not?]

[I did.]

[Where did he hide them?]

[I don't know that much.]

[Bye.]

[Wait, I can find out. The CEO cherish them as his own life, let's meet tomorrow.]

After saying these words Lee Rang hung up and sat in silence in his car, even in this time his brother only cared about one thing which wasn't him. Was that fair to him?
Was it a enough reason for him to get killed for his brother?

Lee Rang sighed. “Doesn't matter anymore.”

He drove to a club and ordered himself a drink to ease his own broken and burning heart.

***

Yeon was sitting in his dining table with his love for whom he waited for centuries and with two other idiots, one of them had the audacity to give him worms as a home warming gift and after that the same guy asked him to change himself into real fox like racoon.

He looked at Ji-Ah and tried to forget about everything but of course that wouldn't be possible with these chatty kids in front of him.

The door bell rang and Yeon thanked every afterlife God for that because if he stayed a minute longer, that guy would lose something and it wouldn't be his brain because he didn't have one. Yeon stood up and left to open the door.

When he opened the door their was a woman panting, she started to say something but stopped and took a long breath.

“Where is Lee Rang?” She exclaimed.

“I don't know, Bye.”

He tried to slap the door shut on her face just for the impact nothing personal but it didn't, he checked and saw a hand creeping in between the door and the doorframe.

He instantly opened the door and took her arms in his hand and saw the red patch forming. “Yah! You've gone crazy!”

Hjejin jerked her hand away. “Please tell me where is he?”

“I really don't know...wait a moment aren't you the kid who won't leave that dream trap of ouduksh— forget it.” He waved his hand in the air and continued “but I don't know why you are making a fuss about it I just talked to him on the phone.”

“Fuss.” She looked at him, her eyes filled with disappointment and voice with rage. “Do you even know where he is now or what's happening to him?”

She took a handful of his shirt's collar and barked on his face. “If anything happened to him I'll make sure that you don't have a good life left to live.”

“What?” He said in disbelief. “Why would anything will happen to him.”

“Because you abandoned him.” Hjejin said and she knew it didn't make any sense but there was no time, they needed to find Lee Rang.

He snatched her hands away from his collar and said defensively. “I didn't abandoned him and you little— how can you attack me like this.”

“Then tell him you didn't,” Hjejin was losing it by now, every second they argued the chances of something happening to him was increasing. Before Yeon could make a sarcastic remark to ease the situation Hjejin whimpered.
“Tell him you love him, tell him you are sorry, tell him you didn't abandoned him. How hard is it to tell someone you love them for fuck sake—”

“Yaa!” Yeon threatened.

“What's with you Lee brothers, huh? Don't even have the guts enough to tell your own true feelings.”

Yeon stopped for a minute and thought to himself. “How do you...no a human like you know so much about my brother. That's weird he hates human.”

“Aish that's not important right now.”

He shut the door behind him after saying—he was going somewhere and would be back in a minute.

“Kid, let's find him, shall we?”

A/n

Question: Have you watched the Kdrama called "Snowdrop"?

Thank you for reading. <3