So, we met again

The time Lee Rang got the call from the police station, he couldn't contain the sarcasm in his voice and he chuckled through out the conversation. Whoever was thr girl on the other end of the phone must be frightened and that thought gave Rang more satisfaction.

When he stepped inside the police station, he found her again or as he was thinking his new shining toy, she was walking randomly, her head down and eyes on the ground and most importantly her guards down. He silently walked towards her and stood right in front of her.

As Hjejin felt someone presence, she looked up. Lee Rang stood so close to her that she could easily hear each other breathing.

"So, we met again." Rang smirked, catching her completely off guard.
Hjejin took a step back in shock. Lee Rang watched her intriguingly and walked pass her.

What did he mean? How could he remember me? Did he remember me from that accident, funeral or from before? All these questions started circling Hjejin's thoughts.

As Yoori saw Lee Rang come, she gave him a vivid smile. Lee Rang focused his gaze on the lady and her son and remembered that boy from the other day, he was that jerk who tried to kill an innocent dog with two other jerk. "How could he come here to complain when he was the one who did wrong, typical humans." Lee Rang thought to himself.

The lady shrugged in fear from Lee Rang gaze and his son felt so frightened that he started trembling, Lee Rang couldn't be more happier then this, seeing people in fear, sadness and death were his bliss.

"Am I called here just to waste my time?" Lee Rang shouted making Hjejin out of her thoughts. For heaven sake she didn't want to be between his affairs but due to scarcity of officers at that time she attended thus case, as it was her duty.

Without apologising she sat on the officers chair and explained. "Sir, Ms Kim has been charged for assaulting, violence and many more things which was claimed by this lady here. We have evidence and hospital records stating her son has been beaten up and it caused him a major mental and physical trauma. Would you like to wait for your attorney to come or explain this by yourself."

"There is no need for the lawyers this case will be dismissed soon" Lee Rang smirked. Hjejin hated his guts. He continued "he told that we harmed him but he didn't tell you why we did it? You never thought about it." Lee Rang asked her, surely teasing her for not doing her job properly.

Lee Rang looked away from Hjejin's eyes and looked at the boy.  "Aren't you going to tell the whole story or should I make you?" The boy didn't look at him. "Look at me!" Lee Rang said calmly and at the same time dangerously but the boy didn't met his gaze. He was about to stand up when Hjejin held his hand and stopped him, Lee Rang smiled and said seductively "touching now, are we?"

With a spit of second she left his hand and he started walking towards that boy.
"Sir, you can't threaten a victim" Hjejin said.

Ignoring her Lee Rang walked towards the lady, who was shouting and being rude for forever but this time shrugged and kept her mouth shut and finally the boy made eye contact with Lee Rang and suddenly he started throwing words out of his mouth.
"I was the one who was using violence, me and my friends we were throwing balls at a dog to kill it and he caught us and defended that dog, I told this to my mother but she didn't understand, please don't kill me." The boy started crying.

"So what are you going to do now" Lee Rang looked at that boy's mother.

"We will take the complaint back and compensate you for the discomfort we have caused you. That lady said as if she was possessed.

By this time Haneul was out of the bathroom and witnessed everything and relaxed thinking everything has been sought out but little did she knew the reality was Lee Rang has charmed them.

The lady stood up from her seat with her son and briskly walked out of the station. Lee Rang sat back in his chair and smiled "I told you, the case will be dismissed soon." Hjejin also stood up from her seat and gestured Haneul to take care of this case and Haneul happily followed the orders of her senior.

"Senior, you should go and grab some lunch" Haneul continued "oh I was about to forget, this bracelet of yours-" She took  out a bracelet out of her pocket, it was silver in color not at all shiny the only shine it has was because of a black ruby diamond hanging in the bracelet "-I know it is very important to you as it's your father's last sign for you."

Hjejin stood as a centre of attention to Lee Rang and Yoori eyes and she hated it. She never wanted anyone to know about her personal life but that Jong-Suk, her mother's spy had already spilled everything.

Before she could take her bracelet back Lee Rang took it and started admiring it.
"Looks beautiful but nothing out of ordinary." He took Yoori's hand and took out her bracelet. "Now tell me Ms Jung, which one would you choose. Your father's love which will give you probably nothing or this bracelet embraced with diamonds which is worth more than your lifetime salary."

Hjejin was dumbfounded by Lee Rang mentioning her name as he knew her beforehand and then this absurd question of his made her feel like a gold digger. Hjejin's blood boiled and she hated it too because that anger made it clear that he had so much power over her emotions. She took her bracelet out of his and glowered. "Don't touch someone else belonging, it's consider as equal to robbery and for a fact-"

She stopped herself before she cursed and crossed the line and walked away "I'm going to have lunch"

"Mr Lee, aren't we going to kill them?" Yoori whispered in anticipation.

"Not today, Yooriah. Go home by yourself I have to take care of something" Lee Rang answered Yoori as he followed Hjejin by his gaze.

               ~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

A/n
Hello loves
I hope you are all good. Please enjoy it and give me your critics and opinions.
Thank you for reading<3