You are more to me

When Hjejin departed from the station. The night was dark with no moonlight whatsoever. She walked in opposite direction of her apartment and stopped at a roadside shop to drink some soju. She needed that so badly.
She wanted to forget everything that happened today including Lee Rang confession that she was nothing to him.

She drank and drank untill she couldn't think about him, but to her dismay his words still pierced through her heart like a knife and that made her even more angrier. His influence in her life, how he made her feel was unbelievable even to her.

After a while the owner of the shop came and inform Hjejin that he was about to close the shop today any minute and he requested her to leave. She stood up drinking the last glass of soju, payed the bill and left. Step by step she walked towards her apartment but so much alcohol in her system was making everything blur.

Lee Rang watched her from some distance. As usual he was following her. Whenever and wherever he was the only thought consumed his mind was hers and after she told him that she met that imoogi bastard he just couldn't let her be alone.

After knowing Hjejin for this short period of time one thing was very clear she has a way to getting in mischief. First she met him, then knew his identity and now the imoogi targeted her and that was the reason he couldn't leave her alone.

Lee Rang watched her randomly walking here and there, no doubt that she was drunk. With frustration he got off the car and move towards her.

Hjejin instinct told her that Lee Rang was somewhere near and when she turned around she saw him walking towards her.
She make an angry noise with her nose as he stood in front of her.
Ignoring him she walked away.

Lee Rang grasped her hand. "You're going in the wrong direction. Your apartment is in the opposite direction, let me escort you."

Hjejin jerked his hand away and yelled. "I don't need your help, leave me alone!"

"It's late I won't leave you alone. Come with me." He said angrily.

"Why? What I am to you?" Before Lee Rang could answer her Hjejin answered her own answer. "Nothing. I'm nothing to you just a mere human being that you despise." Her eyes expressed didn't show any anger just sorrow which was caused by him.

Lee Rang couldn't look her in the eyes knowing he was the reason why she was hurt but instead he declared. "Stop this nonsense you're drunk just come with me. I won't leave you alone here at night."

"Oh so you aid every human who is drunk." Lee Rang didn't say anything and Hjejin scoffed at him. "Of course you don't help anyone if you had you will be a better person by now."

This made Lee Rang explode in anger and when he looked at her he melted. Hjejin eyes were teary she couldn't hold it any longer. All her life she held her pain inside her but this time she couldn't.

And Lee Rang who enjoyed seeing people in pain and misery felt his heart broke apart in his chest as tears rolled down her eyes.

He stood face to face to her and said. "You are not just any human to me Hjejin, you are more." Hjejin interrupted him. "You take me for a fool, don't you? Whenever you want to get close to me you come close whenever you feel like going away you go away. I'm just a toy to you but I will not let you do this to me anymore. Whatever you think of me I also have feelings--"

She was cut off by Lee Rang mouth on her.

Lee Rang knew this was wrong and this would not only defy the nature but it would put her life on danger but still he couldn't control himself all these days he tried to push her away when he only wanted to near her. Only this way he could express her that she meant a big deal to him.

Their lips touched and Hjejin gasped against his mouth, and he took advantage of her parted lips and explored her mouth.

Hjejin didn't even resist and kissed him back. Lee Rang pulled her closer so there would be no space between them.

In the silence of black night and chilly wind the only sound that could be heard was the couples as they gasped for their breath.
***

There was no human who could see or hear them except for the master of Samdo river between the living realm and the afterlife.

The older looking man smiled eye to eye. "Honey aren't they look lovely?"

His wife who sat in her chair looked pissed as she always looked. Looking at her horrific expression the husband shut his mouth.

"It's time to end this relationship at once." She declared and as usual the man tried to protest but his wife's big and dangerous eyes made him close his eyes.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

A/n
I hope you liked what you read.
I hope you guys are safe.
Thank you for reading.
Thank you <3