The Unfortunate Encounter

"Mr Lee, wait for me!" Yoori shouted as she ran towards Rang. Rang stood in the end of the road in the mate dark green suit his hands in his pockets.
She huffed as she stood beside him and linked her arms in his.

Rang looked at her and Yoori smiled widely at him making his right lip twitch in a smile. They waited for the signal to turn green so they could cross the road.

Something was bothering Yoori and it was about something she has no idea of, she tried to express her mind in words but didn't understand how to say it to Rang.
Rang played a great part in her life, he was her saviour, someone whom she looked upto and he was also her guardian. Even though she technically has parents but the respect she has for Lee Rang was incomparable.

"Say it, don't think a lot that's my job." Lee Rang said, not looking directly at her. Yoori grinned widely again.
"Mr Lee, we fox only love one person our whole life but do human feels the same way?"

Rang was taken back by Yoori's question, the only human he ever has any connection with was his own mother who abandoned him and left him to die in the woods.
"Those human don't love Yoori, their heart have no compassion for their own species."

The traffic light turned green and people across the road started walking towards the other end.
Yuri looked puzzled by Rang's statement and started crossing the road when Rang stopped her from going and looked at her in one of his playful smiles "you look confuse, let me show you then."

Rang's eyes searched for another prey. Among all people who were crossing the road a guy easily caught his attention as his one hand held a phone to which he was shouting and on the other hand he held a cigarette.
Rang smiled his devilish smiles. The guy came closer to the other end of road where both Yuri and Rang stood. When the guy looked at Rang's one red and other normal eye it made him confused and before he could process anything he was out of his senses.
The guy froze where he stood dreamily, other people just passed him without any concern.

Yoori quizzically raised her eyebrows at Rang and Rang stood there smirking and said "Yoori if you think these despicable human have love or a little humanity in them he would be saved or else he will due today."
Yoori smiled wickedly and gestured Rang a thumbs up.

The traffic light showed the warning of 60 seconds, after one minute the signal would be turned from green to red.

Hjejin left the convenient store, she bought some groceries and essential things for home she walked briskly as she watched many people had already crossed the road. She looked at the traffic signal from far and saw only half a minute was left so instead of hurrying she stooped running and thought she would wait patiently untill the light turn green again when she reached only 21 seconds were left, everyone hurried as quickly as possible to cross the road but a particular man caught Hjejin's attention, he stood in a daze his one hand had a lighted cigarette and other hand was at his ear like he was holding a phone or something but not he was conversing neither he was smoking.
Many people pushed pass the guy but he stood indifferently.

Only 13 minutes were left to prove that Rang was right about humans that they didn't care about anyone who has nothing do with them, they might be humans but they didn't have any humanity in them and that would complete today's lesson for Yoori. Rang was so focused on watching that man that he didn't noticed Yoori.

"Move him aside!" A woman said on the other side of the road that made Yoori smiled to grew even bigger. She panicking as she shouted at Yoori and Rang to pull that guy but all they did was nothing.
There was only few seconds left same as there was nothing left for that guy but to die.

Hjejin couldn't understand what to do but her police instict just said one thing to her that was to save the innocent even you had to die in their place and she ran towards the guy.
Rang attention shifted to that man to the girl who came running towards them he looked at that girl and then the traffic light it was already red light and for the first time he was interested to see how things would go at the same time he was ready to save them when the right time would come. Not because he cared about that guy but that girl who was coming from the other end seemed familiar as begging for him to save her.

Many vehicle started hovering around the road and one car was about to hit that guy when Hjejin pushed herself upon him and they both were on the other side of the road where Yoori and Rang stood. All her groceries were lying here and there but fortunately the car driver also stopped the car so there was no accident, people also looked around what was happening.

Rang was so amazed at Hjejin bravery that his charm lost his control on that man. That man gasped as he got his senses back and his body was paining as someone has pushed him on the ground and gradually he understood that all this situation was because of him but wasn't able to recognise what did he do and at last resort he made a run for it. Hjejin who was collecting her things on the ground looked the other side the guy whom she saved was running away from all of this.

"Yah you bastard, come back here!" Hjejin shouted.

Realising it was of no use she apologized to everyone for the unfortunate incident, some people just walked away other scoffed at her and some gave her sympathetic looks. When everything got back to its original proceeding.
Rang who hasn't taken his eyes off her as she picked her things found it really intriguing.
On the other hand Yoori was exasperated she was not ready to believe  that someone contracted Lee Rang.

"Too much bravery for saving him and he just ran away, now you must be resentful for saving him" Yoori jabbed to get Hyejin attention but there was no response from her side.

Yoori scoffed "Yah! Are you trying to ignore me?"

Hjejin stood up lifting her remaining groceries which remained edible and walked pass Yoori and Rang without even giving a single glance at them.

"So you do regret it." Rang affirmed.

Rang's words angered her whole body that she didn't even know she possessed making her more angrier.
Hjejin stopped and turned, her face calm but her clenched teeth conveyed everything "and should I ask why you didn't pulled him when he only stood one  5 feet away from you."

"That's not our job, if he wanted to die so why would we stop him. People like them deserve to die." Yoori said rather uninterested.

Hjejin was about to fight back but instead she took a deep breath and looked at both of them the man was smirking without looking away at her and the woman was annoyed for some reason.

"No one deserves to die unless it's given by law." With those words Hjejin bowed her head and left the them be. Yoori smiled as her victory but something in Rang seemed off.

               ~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~

A/n

Hope you liked it, something very interested is coming in the story, please stay updated.
I'm ready to receive criticism that will make me grow as a writer
Thank you <3 <3